𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌

START OF THE MONSTER ASSOCIATION➤ ( CHAPTER 023 ! )"internship"

( CHAPTER 023 ! )
"internship"

TODAY WAS HOT AND SUNNY, despite the rain from yesterday. Two teenagers with purple hair lay on the grass, out of breath and exhausted.

Shousuke and Shino. Aizawa had asked Shousuke to help him improve Shino's skills without using his quirk. The two were put through difficult challenges which explains their current situation.

"Damn..." Shino exclaimed while struggling to stand up on his unsteady legs. "Sweating, I'm sweating." He was eager for the training session to end, but he was aware that it couldn't be done. He then turned to Shousuke whose eyes were covered by his hair. He had a hard time guessing what the other was feeling.

Shousuke who was currently wrapped in attempted to break free but only ended up getting tangled even more. "I lost my vision..." He claimed as he rubbed his eyes.

Shino turned to him, grabbed Aizawa's cloth, and unraveled Shousuke whose eyes were spinning. "How many fingers am I holding?" Shino said as he then held four fingers up to Shousuke's face.

"Ten..."

"Oh Shi he did..."

Aizawa sighed and rubbed his forehead, this was just the beginning for them. He then appeared in front of the boy and handed them a bottle of water. "This is just one of the many steps you guys have to take before becoming a pro..." He stated and felt the boys for a five-minute break

" He stated and felt the boys for a five-minute break

"NOW THAT EVERYONE decided on their hero name. We'll go back to talking about internships that will last for one week long. But for those who received nominations a personalized list of workplaces you chose from. And as for those who didn't receive nominations, will get a list o forty participating workplaces from around the country." Aizawa stated as he passed the list around. "These are areas of operation and expiration all vary. So put a lot o thought into it before you chose."

"I wanna focus on fighting crime in urban counters-villains areas!" Kirishima shouted.

"I think something flooded-related would be nice, do they have those," Tsuya questioned as she surged through her list.