𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌

STARTING SEASON TWO➤( CHAPTER 009 ! )"you're fight isn't over"

STARTING SEASON TWO
➤( CHAPTER 009 ! )
"you're fight isn't over"

THE NEXT DAY UA WAS TEMPORARY CLOSED, but honestly, they hardly know how to get over what happened. "All Right it's time for morning home-room period! Take your seat everyone." Iida exclaimed while standing up in front of the class.

"We are in our seats, you're the one who's not," Sero said pointing, then turned around only to notice that there was a missing person. "Hey has anyone seen Komi-" He stopped talking when he heard a voice from outside their class door.

"I told you I'm fine."

"You should be more concerned about your well-being..."

"Can you even see through that thing?"

"Bandages are covering both your eyes and mouth, Shousuke you might trip if you don't hold on to something, also both your hands are bundled up, so don't put too much pressure on them, alright?"

Suddenly the door of class 1A was opened, revealing Aizawa who was covered head to two in bandages, and Shousuke who had bandages wrapped tightly around their eye, leaving no holes to peek through, and hands making them a bit numb.

"Morning."

"AIZAWA SENSEI!! YOU'RE ALREADY BACK!! "

"That's beyond pro!"

Once he stepped into the classroom, Shousuke let go of his sleeve, went straight to his seat, and sat down.

Aizawa was trembling a bit but still make it over to his desk.

"Sensei, are you all right!" Iida worriedly asked while raising his hand.

Shousuke sweat dropped at that question when though he can not see at the moment he can tell what was going on 'Can you call that, 'All Right' ?' he said sarcastically.

"Don't concern yourselves over me. After all, this battle hasn't ended for you yet." He started making some of the students, especially Mineta.

"The battle?"

"You don't mean...."

"MORE VILLAINS!!!"

"YUUIE'S SPORTS FESTIVAL IS APPROACHING, BOYS AND GIRLS!!"

"Sports festival!"

"I keep forgetting this is an actual School!!"

"Wait hold."  Tsuya pondered making everyone stop talking. "That sounds like something a villain would try to infiltrate... Isn't it? Will it be alright?"

"On the contrary: Since we're going ahead with the festival, it means that the school is confident it has all its ducks in a row when it comes to crisis control. I hear police presence will be five times bigger than normal, for example. What you should be thinking about is how huge a chance the academy's sports festival presents for you all. This isn't some event that'll be brought to a halt by the likes of some villains."