𝘌𝘓𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕

➤( CHAPTER 011 ! )"ua sports festival"

➤( CHAPTER 011 ! )
"ua sports festival"

TODAY IS THE DAY OF THE GRAND EVENT!!! Two weeks passed, and it was the day of the sport festival was finally here. There was a whole crowd outside the statement just waiting to get in. There were even food tents let up out there for any hungry waiters.

Since they have the fervor to prove themselves during their last chance, and the experience to hatch decent battle planes It's usually the seniors who are in the spotlight. But this year It's the freshmen who are getting all the attention! 

"We too came here with the intention of scouting but..." Kamui Woods said then crossed his arms.

"The security is just too thick, oh well." Death arms stated bringing his attention to Kamui wood.

"Wow, It look's like they attracting Pro-Hero from all over the country." Mt Lady mumbled while chewing on an octopus ball.

" Mt Lady mumbled while chewing on an octopus ball

CLASS 1A WAITING ROOM

SHOUSUKE AND THE REST OF CLASS 1A WERE IN THE WAITING ROOM IN THEIR P.E. CLOTHS FOR THE FESTIVAL. "Damn I really wanted to wear my costume. "Shoji said to Koda who was beside him.

"They disallowed to even the playing field," Ojiro stated with a sad smile on his face.

"I wonder what they have in store for us in the first round." He said to Shousuke and Tokoyami with a rather nervous tone then started to fiddle with his fingers. "No matter what they've prepared, we must persevere., Tokoyami responded while Shousuke just shrugged his shoulder, then focused his attention back on his phone.

Tsuyu turned our attention from Uraraka to Shousuke and noticed that his legs where bouncing up and down rather fast. "You seem to be anxious Komi-Kun."

She said drawing his attention of his phone and to his legs that were shaking. "Is there someone coming to watch you?"

'Not exact.' He thought but still nodded his head.