𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

➤( CHAPTER 013 ! )"first place"

➤( CHAPTER 013 ! )
"first place"

"THE FIRST RACE OF THE OBSTACLE COURSE IS UNDERWAY! AND THE GOAL IS TO RUN A LAP AROUND THE SPECAIL-MADE STADIUM'S OUTER RING." Present Mic announce and took a glance a Shota, and snorted a little.

"The rules are simple - and savage! Aside from leaving the course, this is a bona fide "Chicken race" where anything goes. THE CAMRA BOTS INSTALLED IN EACH AREA CAN BARELY CONTAIN EXCITEMENT!"

"Oh my gosh, I think there is someone under there!" A student shouted looking at the frozen metal.

"Is he dead? Can someone die during the sports festival?!"

"LIKE I'S DIE!!"

"CLASS 1A KIRISHIMA GOT CRUSHED!!"

"I swear, Todoroki you timed it to the topple at just the right moment, too!" Kirishima said cussing under his breath about Todoroki. "What if it hadn't been me? Someone could have died!"

Eijirou Kirishima
-Quirk- Hardening
He can harden his body into armor!!
It's both the ultimate shield and the ultimate spear!

"Class 1A is nothing but a flock of obnoxious brats..." A voice called out from underneath where Kirishima was just at. "WHAT IF IT HADEN BEEN ME? SOMEONE COULD HAVE DIED." The voice shouted emerging from underneath the iron.

"You're the dude from class B!"

"TETSUTETSU ALSO GOT CRUSHED, WE LOVE YOU MAN!"

Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu
-Quirk- steel
His body can become like steel! Both the ultimate shield and the ultimate spear!

"NOW THEY'RE JUST COPY-AND-PAST QUIRKS!" Present Mic stated as we watch Kirishima quickly jump out of the robot's body and started running forwards with a single tear running down his face.

Man, I'm jealous... They have to never worry about getting crushed since they brake through easy." Kaminari whined.

"For now, let's temporarily combine our efforts to open up a way!!" Suddenly there was a 'BOOM' sound from behind Kaminari and the other student, Kaminari turned and saw Bakugo launching himself into the air

'You think I'd just let you two take the lead?' Bakugo thought before creating another explosion and propelling himself side to side and over a robot that was aiming for him.

"ANNND CLASS 1A BAKUGO HAS ABANDONED THE GROUND AND VAULTED OVER THEIR HEADS!! CLAVER THAT!" Present Mic exclaimed as he watched Bakugo land on top of one of the robots.

Oh man, I thought for sure that with a personality like yours, you'd try to blast your way though." A voice called out from behind making Bakugo look over and saw that it was Sero and Tokoyami. "But you went over them instead!"