𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙

➤ ( CHAPTER 024 ! )"internship ii"

( CHAPTER 024 ! )
"internship ii"

GYORO GYORO SINGAL EYE GLAZED DOWN AT SHOUSUKE. Although it didn't have a mouth Shousuke could tell that the monster was excited for some fun as Gyoro made its way to Shousuke.

"My, my." The monster started. "I am glad that you are now here. Welcome to my humble base of operation hero." Gyoro then looked better at Shousuke and noticed the immense power that was spiralling around the younger. "You are indeed someone I must deal with personally. Zero... A Hero In Training. You are indeed an Esper Prodigy!"

Suddenly the building they were in started shaking causing all the people who were living there to wake up. Haganezuka also noticed that it was shaking and turned around expecting Shousuke to be right behind him but the younger was not.

Then a bright purple light beamed across his face as he looked through a gigantic hole that was in the middle of a brick wall that lead to the outside view. The older looked up and spotted Shousuke causal floating as he stared ff Gyoro. 'Zero!' He thought. Something told him that this wasn't going to be a simple clash between Shousuke and Gyoro so he started running to each room of the apartment and started banging on their doors, to get everyone to evacuate.

The monster started getting larger and larger to the point it was now towing over Shousuke but the younger didn't seem to care. "My name Is Gyoro Gyoro," It introduced. "I am the military advisor for the monster association! And the one who will create a new world! Centring around Monsters.

'So what?' Shousuke though... He found this whole introduction process boring. There was no point for Gyoro to introduce Himself if the younger already knew who the monster was. "Are you the boss of this lot, are you not?"

Not liking that response Gyoro's eye curled up almost that of a smile and said. "Drop dead." Suddenly, the ground beneath him trembled once again, causing chunks of debris to rise into the air and encircle Shousuke.

In an instant, they converged into a tightly-knit cluster and plummeted towards Shousuke. In an attempt to defeat Shousuke, Gyoro made a daring move to compact the rocks into a small, powerful sphere, ready to crush his opponent.

 In an attempt to defeat Shousuke, Gyoro made a daring move to compact the rocks into a small, powerful sphere, ready to crush his opponent