Chapter 21

The Arknights are now back at their barracks as they just finished with the Match as they are putting their Military outfit.

Sun: Do we have any word on the Operations Team?

Ren: According to Jaune, Fox sent a report about what they discovered in the Compound. Once we're done here, we'll report to the Command Center.

Dew: From what the outposts say, they haven't detected any of Alister's forces outside of Vale yet.

Neon: And no activity in the City as well. His men must still be in hiding.

Neptune: At least we don't have to worry about enemy reinforcements.

Coco: But we need to be ready incase the Dickhead attacks.

As the Arknights all finished with their gear as they head to the Command Center. When they arrived they are met with Jaune alongside Briggs, Jack, Ironwood, Winter, Ozpin, and Qrow.

Briggs: Looks like all the Arknights are here, now we can begin the briefing.

As all the Arknights stand in attention. They began the briefing.

Briggs: From the report Fox gave us, their mission was a success. The Compound is destroyed.

Jack: We got confirmed reports and evidence that both Jax and Gillain Asturias have been killed. Word should get out pretty soon and the Crown would go into hiding, with their leaders gone they would be at a disarray.

Ironwood: So we have one problem out of the way.

Briggs: You got that right but we have something far worse than that.

As Briggs had Jack show the holograms of the White Fang Elite and the Atlas Loyalist.

Briggs: The White Fang Elites, one of the more extremist groups of the White Fang. They are the most vile and dangerous among the ranks of the White Fang. Their goal is the extinction of the Human race and they won't hesitate to kill any Faunus that allies themselves with Humans.

Ironwood: Then we have the Atlas Loyalist, those that aim for Supremacy all around Remnant. Their goal is to rid the world of anyone that isn't Atlas blood and conquer all of Remnant.

Qrow: Great. So we got a bunch of supremacists running around Remnant. Just what we needed.

Ozpin: James, how compromised is Atlas? How much control do these Loyalists have?

Ironwood: The only ones that are not loyal to them are those that are part of my Fleet. The entirely of Atlas is in their control.

Qrow: Great! Just great! So we have an entire Kingdom against us! How are we suppose to fight against them?!

Ozpin: We already have a plan for that.

Briggs: Yes we do. We have the entire Arcadian Army ready if Atlas ever decides to declare war on Remnant.

Jack: Scratch that, when they declare war. I have a feeling the Vytal Festival will be the time they can do it.

As all the Arknights, Winter, and Qrow gasps.

Flynt: Wait we're going to war with Atlas?

Neon: If we go to war, what would happen to all the Dust in Remnant?

Kobalt: She's right, Atlas has the most supply of Dust in all of Remnant.

Ivori: And with them having more Military manpower the other kingdoms won't stand a chance against them.

Jack: That's why we'll divide the Arcadian Army and have them protect the 3 Kingdoms as well as Menagerie. Mantle will come last as they would most likely place the City on lockdown.