Karaoke

Y/N'S POV
When me and Hanma arrive there's three people waiting outside, one I recognise as the guy who chased Hanma. They looked pretty shocked to see me so I have a feeling Hanma didn't mention anything about me.

"Hey guys let's go in~"

All five of us head into the karaoke place and go inside a room where we each take a seat on a u shaped sofa. While walking to the place I could hear Hanma and a boy with a blonde undercut talking. I couldn't hear what they said but by the tone of the guy's voice he sounded annoyed. Hanma definitely didn't tell him.

HANMA'S POV
"Hanma! Are you dumb? Why did you get a girl involved!" Chifuyu angrily whispered to me.

"Relax~ I have a plan."

"Why DID you get her involved anyway?" Kisaki asks while standing on my right.

"I want her to have fun and she's my friend."

"Yeah right." Chifuyu scoffs and then speeds up to walk next to Takemichi.

"I really didn't expect this from you Hanma. Catching feelings for a girl." Kisaki says in a monotone voice.

"It's not like that, we're just friends." I retort at Kisaki misinterpretation of our relationship.

Y/N'S POV
We're sitting down in a very awkward silence.

The guy closest to the door seems completely terrified, Kisaki is sitting after him and then Hanma and me. With a gap between us there's then Takemichi and Chifuyu. I feel bad because I think my presence is causing this awkwardness.

"Hey y/n, here's some money. Could you buy us all drinks? You can get anything you like too." Hanma requests while passing me same cash. To make the situation less awakward, I agree.

I exit the room and repeat everyone's orders over and over again in my head as to not forget them. So Hanma wanted a beer, Kisaki wanted water, Chifuyu a coke and Takemichi hesitantly asked for sprite. The other guy said he didn't want anything. I think I'll get some apple juice.

I reach the place to get drinks and start ordering. When I reach Takemichi's order I suddenly forget what He asked for and try to remember. Behind me I can hear screaming but I'm so focused on remembering Takemichi's order that I don't pay attention. Oh right he wanted sprite.

I take everything on a tray and head back. I accidentally bump in to a man who was leaving our room.

My apple juice almost fell on me but the man stops it.

"Sorry my bad I should've been looking where I was going." He apologises and the walks away.

The man had short wavy black hair with half of it shaved. He was wearing some kind of uniform? But the most interesting thing was his eyes. They were stunning, almost like a cat's eye.

I snap out of my thoughts and head back into the room with the drinks. The man who was sitting closest to the door is now gone.

"Hey where's he gone? And who was the man walking out of here?" I question in confusion.

"He was just tired and that guy, I don't know who he is but he got the wrong room." Hanma explains to me.

"Oh okay. Well, the drinks are here!" I say while putting them on the table. Everyone grabs their respective drinks and thank me, except for Kisaki. Hanma nudges Kisaki and he looks at him irritated but then thanks me.

No one even starts any karaoke so I assume that this is just a hang out place and not for any singing. Chifuyu and Takemichi talk to each other and so do Hanma and Kisaki. I just grab my drink and take a big gulp.

HANMA'S POV
I was teasing Kisaki about how he tried entering the club to catch me and got kicked out when I heard y/n lightly cough.

"Are you okay? Did you drink too much in one sip?" I turn to ask her and see the glass completely empty.

"Can I have another drink Hanma?"

"Heh, of course, here's more money."

She takes her leave and I pick up my glass to drink and almost spit it out.

"What's wrong with you weirdo?" Chifuyu asks in disgust.

This is apple juice.

Which means y/n drank my beer.

"Nothing."

Y/n comes back quickly and I feel worried and awful, even though it's not really my fault, she's probably never drank before.

"Hanma can we swap drinks?"

"Hmm? But I'm drinking beer?" I pretend to not know about her drinking my beer.

"I'll be fine."

"Suit yourself." I almost laugh with a shrug. I take a sip from the glass she gave me, it's beer. She takes a sip from the apple juice and seems relieved.

I feel touched. She got another beer because she felt bad about drinking mine. It's a little thing but it effects me somehow.

Y/N'S POV
I'm drinking my apple juice and feel dizzy. I only had one glass of beer but just the thought of drinking alcohol makes me feel panicky.

"Are you good?"

"I'm a little dizzy" I admit while my head keeps tilting slightly before it completely falls over.

HANMA'S POV
I let out a gasp as y/n's head comes crashing down onto my lap.

"Woah~ I guess she wasn't okay."

"Did she faint? Is she still breathing?" Takemichi asks with a panicked voice.

"Dude, she's just sleeping." I laugh while gently playing with y/n's hair. It's soft and fluffy which amuses me. The next thing I say was meant to be in my head but I accidently mumble it out loud.

"Whenever i'm with you I feel the urge to protect you, the thought of something bad happening makes me not just angry but overwhelming sad."

I look up and everyone staring at me.

"Okay weirdo we're leaving." Chifuyu announces while taking Takemichi with him. Kisaki also bids farewell and leaves through the  door before them. I just laugh at their reactions. Takemichi, though, stops and looks at me.

"Hey Hanma, that feeling. I know it. It's the same feeling I have for Hina." With that he leaves.

Hina? Isn't that his girlfriend?

I look at y/n. Do I feel like that about her? Do I like her in the boyfriend girlfriend way? Do I...

love her?

No way. We just met I can't feel like that about her.

I decide to wake her up.

"Hey~ y/n you gotta go home~"

"Huh? Hanma?"

"Come on let's go. I'm sure your bed is more comfortable than my lap."

She blushes and gets up.

"I have pretty big ladder you can use to get back up."

"Thanks Hanma."