Sick

Y/N'S POV
I may have just socked my dad in the face but I couldn't care less, the bitch had it coming. Me and Shuji, hand in hand, head to his apartment while I tell him about what I did.

"Looks my lesson come in handy!" He laughs. "I'm proud of you for that."

"You should've seen it! I went like this! And then he stared at me completely flabbergasted and then I punch him again!" I excitedly tell Shuji while reenacting the scene.

"When we get home you can put your stuff in my room and for sleeping arrangements, I'll get the couch and you get the bed."

"What? I should get the couch though. You're really tall, the couch would be too uncomfortable!"

"I insist, you should take the bed. It's the right thing to do."

"Maybe, but it's not the logical thing to do!"

"I don't sleep much and our couch is high quality you know?"

"Then you should sleep more. On your bed and I already slept plenty today!"

"Y/n, let's finish this conversation at my place but just know you are getting the bed."

I huff. was there really nothing I could to convince him?

Upon entering through the door I start feeling faint so I put my hand on an arm chair and massage my temple.

"Hey, you good?"

Shuji puts his hand to my head.

"You're really burning up, must be from all the stress. Now there's no convincing me y/n, you're taking the bed."

I want to fight back but I'm too light headed to so I nod my head and try to walk but my head keeps spinning, messing with my balance. Shuji takes my bag, slinging it over his shoulder, then picks me up bridal style.

"Take it easy, I'll get some water and medicine for you."

He carries me and places me on his bed and goes to get the medicine while I snuggle into the blankets to get warmer. Shuji comes back and hands me the medicine and water to swallow it.

"Here. When you're better let's go get some ice cream~"

I nod and try my best to smile but I wasn't feeling my best.

"Heh, I'll be in the kitchen if you need me. And another thing, should I tell my dad about what happened?"

"Okay yeah, but could you keep it vague?"

"Of course, no problem. I'll just tell him you're having some family issues."

"Thanks, I appreciate it Shuji."

I lay back down after drinking all the water and   Shuji takes the glass and leaves. I feel tired but can't seem to fall asleep so I just stare at the ceiling and at some point I drift off, though that was much later. I still feel bad for taking Shuji's bed but I don't have the strength, currently, to do anything.