The movie

Y/N'S POV
"Hey~ time to wake up~"

I feel some small pokes on my shoulder before my eyes fully open and adjust to the light.

"It's almost time to leave. I left some food for you on the table."

I stretch out my arms and then jump out the bed.

"Thanks Shuji!"

"Wait, let me brush your hair."

I sit down on the floor and Shuji sits behind me with his brush. He starts from the tip of my hair and gently brushes it, I have to admit it feels so good. He sections my hair when brushing it and ensures he doesn't pull too hard, I almost feel bad for how I brushed his hair.

"Here, let me tie it for you."

He gathers all my hair with the brush and grabs a hair tie to secure all of it in a ponytail near the top of my head.

We both sit down at the dining table and I start eating the noodles left for me. They're delicious, it's to be expected when Shuji's dad is a ramen shop owner.

"Shuji?"

"Hmm? Is it good?"

"It's amazing but there's something else on my mind."

SHUJI'S POV
Y/n mentions something bothering her and I pray to God that she isn't going to talk about what happened in front of the mirror.

"Why did you give one of your old shirts to me? They're really important to you, right?"

"You are right, they are important to me but you needed one at that moment."

"So then I should return the t shirt?"

"Do you use it?"

"Yeah, I wear it to sleep."

"Then keep it. I don't use it."

"But it has a lot of meaning to you."

"If you're using it, then I consider the t shirt to be in safe hands plus I've got a lot more so don't even worry about it~"

I get up from the table and tell y/n I'm getting changed to something clean. She nods and carries on eating.

I chose a beige coloured knit turtle neck with my typical black jeans. I'll pair them with my black coat. I was going to wear my hair up but y/n's words convince me not to and keep it as is. I leave and y/n's finished eating and ready so we decide to head out now.

*at the theatre#

As we're getting the tickets I almost pay for both but y/n stops me and pays for my ticket, like we said we would. With our tickets we now head to the screening for the minions 2.

At heart I'm very childish so I do enjoy the movie but y/n doesn't. She slowly drifts again. She just slept but I guess this is boring for her or something. The position her back neck is in looks pretty uncomfortable so I put my hand on the side of her head and lean it slowly till it falls on my shoulder. I'll be careful not to move too much as to not disturb her.

Y/N'S POV
Not judging anyone who likes movies like this but it's just not my thing so I close my eyes, not intending to sleep. I admit I felt, and must've looked, in pain from my posture so I understand why Shuji leaned my head against his shoulder. To be honest I feel comfortable like this so I don't mind, and I'm at the perfect place to steal Shuji's popcorn without him realising. I took a few peeks at the movie and I just gave in and watched it properly because it really wasn't that bad.

*end of movie*

I can tell Shuji was about stretch his arms but didn't when he realised I was on his shoulder so I move myself.

"Awake? sleepyhead~"

"I was awake the whole time~" I laugh.

"Wait, really?!"

"I literally slept right before, why would I sleep again?"

"Fair point. let's go now. Should I walk you home?"

I consider all the risks but I disregard all of them because I want to spend more time with Shuji.

"Sure. You can come into the apartment as well."

"What about your dad?"

"Just sneak around<3"

"Ha, I like it."

I can also take this opportunity to tell Shuji what I wanted. Everything. Including these feelings. I just can't keep hiding it anymore.