FOUR.

F O U R

F O U R .

The Red Bull driver and Haas driver rolled around with one another, the sheets wrapped and sprawled along the hotel bed. Their clothes were screwed up along Amelia's room, their laughs hanging in the room.

"You wanna go out? Celebrate your first podium?" Mick whispered against her neck, kissing his way along, up to her lips. "Could be fun."

The girl lifted her hips up into him, letting out a soft groan into his mouth. "But then we couldn't do this," she smiled up at him, her small dimples etching into her cheeks. She leaned up and kissed him softly, letting out a laugh into him when he started tickling her waist. "Mick, stop, stop," she squirmed under him, both their laughs getting louder.

A knock on their door broke through their moment, both of them groaning in annoyance.

"Go, get them out of here," Mick lightly slapped Amelia's stomach, smiling at her defeated face with amusement. She pulled on his shirt over her head and sent an annoyed look back at her boyfriend.

"Max! You- what are you? How are you?" Amelia stubbled over her words, not being able to form a proper sentence.

Max looked the girl up and down before his eyes widened, his mouth lifting up into a grin, "you're totally getting it on!" He laughed at the girl, trying to calm down when he saw how red she was getting. "I'm sorry, sorry," Max started laughing again before he could properly complete his apology.

"Max. Please," her smile grew bigger across her face, a small laugh slipping out, "Wanna go back to him," she pouted a little as she laughed with him.

"That's disgusting," Max deadpanned to Amelia, his face changing quickly when he realised. "Just wanted to congratulate you, and tell you to meet me on grid at 2."

Amelia frowned, her eyebrows crossing together, "but...," she shifted her weight as she looked slyly up at Max, "y'know," she smirked as he gradually became more grossed out by his younger teammate.

"Got it, don't mention it to me again." He stared down at the girl, lifting his lip up.

"Hey! Don't act so high and mighty! I see that on your neck," she tilted her head and smiled openly at him, much to Max's annoyance.

"2 o'clock," he grumbled as he walked down the hall, "Have fun."

Amelia laughed at her teammate before closing the door and facing her shirtless boyfriend in her bed. His eyes were concentrated on his phone, messaging someone whilst chewing on his bottom lip.

She slowly tilted her head at him, looking over him, "Who are you talking to?" She walked towards the kitchen and grabbed a glass, holding one up to him, to which he responded with a small nod.

"Jus' my fitness manager, have to go out later, meine Geliebte, now come back to bed," he placed his phone down and patted the bed space next to him, smiling brightly at the brunette.

Amelia giggled as she rushed back over to the bed, her heart being held by the man in the bed, she handed him both glasses, which he placed on his bed stand.

"C'mere," Mick opened his arms and brought the girl into her, kissing her softly and holding her cheeks gently. He brushed the hair out of her face, looking at her with a soft smile. "I love you," he whispered gently against her lips, adoration hanging onto every feature. "Loved you since we were 4 years old," he continued his soft whispered, placing delicate kisses against her lips repeatedly.

"Now how could anyone possibly compete with that," Amelia smiled adoringly, loving Mick with every fibre of her being. "Now let's make the most of the day we have left," she giggled when Mick immediately flipped her onto her back and began kissing down her neck.