The Falling Stars

It was a an ordinary day in Teyvat, well, as ordinary as it could be, when Lumine finished her commissions and was heading to the adventure's guild to claim her rewards.

"Paimon still thinks you should've gone easy on that treasure hoarder..." all Lumine did was nod her head in slight agreement. She wanted to avoid wasting her breath on a conversation she heard 1,000,000,000 times before.

"I don't comprehend why you're being so harsh towards Paimon recently!"

"Inform me of what you mean." Lumine joked.

"Lumine!"

"Haha, sorry, sorry..."

"Anyway, as Paimon was going to say-" just as Paimon was about to finish her sentence, a giant flash blinded them. They didn't know what was happening, but Lumine felt a familiar sense. The coldness mixing with the heat she'd always get when traveling from world to world.

"Aizawa, come quick!" Some irrelevant pro hero shouted, waking Aizawa up from his nap. It was getting closer to the entrance exams, and no one has been giving the poor man a break.

"What now...?"

"Something just shot down from the sky onto school grounds. It could be a villain!" At that, Aizawa and the pro hero ran out of the school building, but instead of finding what they expected to be a threat, they found fifty people unconscious on the ground, wearing fancy clothing.

"What the...?" Just as Aizawa was about to speak, someone in the group groaned as they sat up.

"Where am I? Oh, what a pity... I didn't even get to finish my book..."

"Stand where you are! Until we can figure out who you are and where you came from, you need to stand put!"

"Huh? Who are you?" Xingqiu looked around to find all of his friends unconscious on the ground.

"What did you people do.?"

"Huh? We did nothing."

"Sure, whatever you say." The school guards took everyone to the nurse's room. Fortunately, there was enough space in some areas to place the unconscious people in. Some woken up from their attempts to put them in the nurse's office, while others were still asleep.

"So, do any of you want to answer who you are and why you are here?"

"..." they all stood nerved as the hero's eyes stared confused daggers through them.

"We'll, since entrance exams are only a couple of days away, we can refer them to the school..."

"Hold on! To refer them, we need to know if they're worth it, or they can take the exams like everyone else!"

"..." Aizawa thought for a moment, "okay, until everyone is awake, wait in here. We'll need to take you all to the training grounds to test your abilities."

"Yes, sir!" Noelle shot up straight with a determined look on her face, 'I can show Jean just how strong I am!'

Soon, all fifty awoken.

"Where are we...?" Jean asked, putting a hand to her head to signal she had a headache.

"I don't know, but I don't sense Aether anymore... and the ley lines don't feel the same." Lumine spoke.

"Huh? But how-"

"I don't know."

Aizawa re-walked inside the room and explained the situation to all of them along with what the entrance exams are.