WHAT?!

The villains retreated and everyone was checked for injuries.
Amber was hugging Collei, not too tightly though, and the girl looked as if she was about to faint.

"D... Don't touch me..." the girl mumbled before falling unconscious in the girl arms.

"Hey! Where did those two extras come from?" Bakugou shouted, pointing at the two. Every vision holder kept quiet before Lumine sighed and stepped forward, holding her hand to her chest.

"Um, everyone... we have something to tell you..." the girl whispered, anxiety bubbling up inside of her.

"Yes?" Momo asked, making some bandages for from her arms.

"If we told you we're not from this world, would you believe us...?"

"..."

"..."

"WHAT?!" Everyone shouted.

"But that's impossible." Mina shouted.

"Yeah! Stop playing stupid jokes extra!"

"She's not joking. We ended up here randomly in school grounds, and the staff here only allowed us to take the school entries to keep an eye on us." Zhongli spoke, sighing a bit.

"Proof. Where's your proof, then? Huh?" Mineta asked, an obnoxious look on his face.

"They're telling the truth." Nezu voice was suddenly heard and everyone looked in the direction of it to see him on a screen with a cheeky smile on his face.

"And... you guys didn't think to tell us?"

"Well, we didn't see it as important, since we thought only they would arrive."

"..." everyone made their way back onto the bus after a few more words were spoken. They felt as if they didn't even know the vision users anymore, as if the time spent with them was fake, even though common sense would tell them it wasn't.

"So, what's it like in your world?"

"It's... something." Lisa answered, wanting to say peaceful before remembering the ruin guards, hilichurls, mages, etc. that plagued certain areas.

"So, does that mean you also lied about the glowing things being gifts? Sorry if it sounds rude-"

"Oh, no, darling, it's okay! And yes, we were lying about those. These things are called visions, they are given to us by the Celestial beings if we meet the will of the Gods in our world." Lisa continued to explain the concept of visions to the group as they listen intrigued.

"Gods you say?" Izuku asked curiously.

"Yep! There's seven in total, but only two remains the original Gods of their nation."

"And those two are?" Everyone in Inazuma expected Ei to be one of the two since, to them, there hadn't been a change in archons, but were very surprised by the answer.

"Morax and Barbatos." Zhongli answered.

"Huh? What about Raiden Shogun? She has been the archon since forever!" Kujou Sara argued.

"Has she, though? I mean, she's right there. Just ask her." Venti responded, pointing towards Ei who looked unbothered despite being exposed.

"HER?!" All quirk and a few vision users screeched.

"Yeah, her." Venti chuckled.

"Raiden Shogun, please tell those buffoons that you are a part of the original seven!"

"It is true. I have not been the archon since forever, as my twin sister was the one before me. She sadly passed during a tragic cataclysm, leaving me with her role." Ei looked down in dissatisfaction, "and I've been terrible on the job."