First Day of U.A. High School pt.2

"Okay, enough chit-chat! Time to assign you all to some groups!" They all drew slots of what teams they'll be in. Some unlucky and some lucky.

Izuku midoryia and Ochaco Uraraka (A)
Shoto Todoroki and Mezo Shoji (B)
Momo Yaoyorozu and Minoru Mineta (C)
Katsuki Bakugou and Tenya Iida (D)
Yuga Aoyama and Mina Ashido (E)
Rikido Sato and Koji Koda (F)
Denki Kaminari and Kyoka Jiro (G)
Fumikage Tokoyami and Tsuyu Asui (H)
Mashirao Ojiro and Toru Hagakure (I)
Lumine and Shikanoin Heizou (J)
Venti and Xiao (K)
Zhongli and Childe (L)
Ei and Miko (M)
Shenhe and Chongyun (N)
Yun Jin and Xinyan (O)
Xingqiu and Xiangling (P)
Yelan and Yanfei (Q)
Amber and Eula (R)
Mona and Lisa (S)
Fischl and Bennett (T)
Razor and Kaeya (U)
Yoimiya and Kaedehara Kazuha (V)
Sucrose and Albedo (W)
Ningguang and Beidou (X)
Kamisato siblings (Y)
Gorou and Sangonomiya Kokomi(Z)
Kujou Sara and Jean (A2)
Barbara and Thoma (B2)
Ganyu and Keqing (C2)
Arataki Itto and Kuki Shinobu (D2)
Hu Tao and Noelle (E2)
Rosaria and Diluc (F2)

"The Battle Trial replicates a situation where the villains are hiding a payload inside the building, and the heroes must secure it or defeat the villains within a time limit. The villains are granted victory if they successfully protect the payload or capture the heroes." All Might explained, "the rest of the students will be in the monitoring room to watch as the battles take place."

"Okay then! I will draw the slots now!" All Might stuck his hand inside a jar and pulled out different letters of the alphabet.

Izuku Midoriya & Ochaco Uraraka (Team A) vs. Katsuki Bakugo & Tenya Ida (Team D)
Shoto Todoroki & Mezo Shoji (Team B) vs. Mashirao Ojiro & Toru Hagakure (Team I)
Fumikage Tokoyami & Tsuyu Asui (Team H) vs. Eijiro Kirishima & Hanta Sero (Team J)
Denki Kaminari & Kyoka Jiro (Team G) vs. Momo Yaoyorozu & Minoru Mineta (Team C)
Yuga Aoyama & Mina Ashido (Team E) vs. Rikido Sato & Koji Koda (Team F)
Lumine and Shikanoin Heizou (J) vs. Zhongli and Childe (L)
Venti and Xiao (K) vs. Ei and Miko (M)
Shenhe and Chongyun (N) vs. Xingqiu and Xiangling (P)
Yun Jin and Xinyan (O) vs. Yelan and Yanfei (Q)
Amber and Eula (R) vs. Mona and Lisa (S)
Fischl and Bennett (T) vs. Yoimiya and Kaedehara Kazuha (V)
Razor and Kaeya (U) vs. Sucrose and Albedo (W)
Ningguang and Beidou (X) vs. Kamisato siblings (Y)
Gorou and Sangonomiya Kokomi(Z) vs. Arataki Itto and Kuki Shinobu (D2)
Kujou Sara and Jean (A2) vs. Ganyu and Keqing (C2)
Barbara and Thoma (B2) vs. Hu Tao and Noelle (E2)
Rosaria and Diluc (F2) vs. Katsuki Bakugou and Tenya Iida (D) (Because it's uneven)

"Hey, I just recalled something, didn't Barbara, Kokomi, and Kuki get asked to work in the nurse's office?" Momo remembered.

"Oh, that? Yeah, we found it wasn't quite fitting for us..." it was also because they wanted to avoid being separated from the group. What if something happens, and they can't stop it? The thought of it made their blood go cold. Especially Kuki with Itto.

"Hm, if you say so..."

"Are we done chit-chatting now? Great!" All Might exclaimed, "there are three battle buildings A, B, and C."

Time skip past the quirk users

It was now Lumine & Heizou vs. Zhongli and Childe. They both stood in front of building 'A' and waited for Zhongli and Childe to secure the payload.

"So, Lumine, traveler, how are you feeling? I'm getting very hyped after seeing the others."

"I'm okay."

"Hm..." Heizou thought, "so, who are we going after?"

"I'll go for Zhongli, you go for Tartaglia." Lumine instructed, the buzzer went off, and they both rushed inside the architecture in search of the two. They ended up having to split to cover the entire building when Lumine ran into Tartaglia.