Acceptance Letters

Everybody sat in group one apartment, worried. What if they didn't make it? They learned nothing about this world for real, and they realized the pro heroes would be too busy to watch after them once the school season starts.

Everyone stared at the envelopes in their hands before Thoma got it over with and opened his. A hologram appeared from a small disk, and everyone in the room became startled for a second before hearing the man speak.

_____ time skip _____

Somehow, all forty-six of them passed it. Some from villain points and others from rescues. Out of everybody, Ei, Venti, Lumine, and Zhongli had the most rescue points, but it made sense.
The hero on the screen even informed them that their friend, Izuku, had made it into the school, too with rescue points. Most sighed in annoyance at the boy's name, while others looked pleased that he too made it into the school.
They didn't get any intel on what classes they would be put into, but then they heard the door to the apartment open as Aizawa, Nezu, and some skeleton-looking dude walked inside.

"Sorry that we're late." Nezu apologized, "we just determined what we were going to do with you all."

"And that is?"

"We didn't have this as planned, but we moved everyone in the school into dorms. We should finish them by the end of this week, so until then, I'll wait to tell you where they are located." Nezu explained.

"And where will we be taking our classes? We never got told." Xiao asked, annoyed.

"We originally decided to have you all split up, but built Aizawa's and surrounding classrooms much bigger than they already were to fit all of you and the other students in the class."

"And why didn't you go with the original idea? It would've been easier."

"Because, I realized that some pro heroes can't keep their mouths shut about certain things, and didn't want to risk people panicking about individuals from other worlds being here."

"What about the children here? Where will they be staying?"

"Hm? They'll just go to an elementary school nearby and stay in the dorms with you guys in private." Aizawa answered, his eye bags growing darker from the conversation.

"Fine. Where is his classroom located?" Childe sighed, a bit annoyed at their unnecessary antics.

"Class 1-A, and don't be upset because we put that Izuku guy you met in the entrance exam in the class, too!" Nezu smiled. Half of the people in there wanted to chicken-choke someone, while the others looked happy with that.

"Thank you for informing us. When will we be started school again?"

"In a week, so get packing!"

"But we have nothing to pack for real..."

"..."

The pro heroes left the apartment complex and went on their way to whatever they needed to attend to.

"Man, I miss fighting ruin guards..." Childe sighed, cracking his back on the chair he was sitting on.

"That's a weird thing to miss..." Zhongli muttered, not loud enough for them to hear.

Soon, everyone in the area began leaving to their apartment rooms, leaving behind the original ten in their shared apartment.

"Does anybody want any honey roast? I have some ingredients left over in my bag." Lumine asked the group, looking up from her bag.

"Lumine, has anyone told you how dreamy you are when you talk?" Heizou flirted, causing Lumine to hide her face as it turned red.

"Pshh! Heizou, you say that every-time Lumine opens her mouth!" Paimon shouted, "and let's not forget about the time you wanted to lock Lumine up in an area for her birthday... what was it called again? An escape room?"

"What? A detective as skilled as me just preferred to know where she stands in intelligence." Heizou moped.

"That's not the problem! It's you wanting to keep people to yourself. First, Kazuha and now, Lumine!" Paimon shouted even harder, though, Heizou kept his lips in a straight line before opening his mouth again, ignoring the small pixie who's yelling into is left ear.

"Lumine, do you want to help me solve some cases?"

"But we're not in lnazuma."

"Not a big, important one! Like a murder mystery game or something."

"Oh, then sure." Lumine and Heizou walked over to the couch and began playing their game.

"A dead body is found at the bottom of a multistory building. It looks quite clear that the person has committed suicide by jumping off from one of the floors. A detective comes, goes to the first floor and walks in the room facing the direction in which the body was found. He opens the closed window of that room and flips a coin towards the floor. He goes to the second floor and does the exact same thing till the last floor. Then, when he climbs down, he tells the team that it is a murder, not suicide." Heizou explained, "How does he know that?"

"Hm, this is tricky..."

"So, who's going to make the honey roast now?" Paimon mumbled.

"I shall do so." Zhongli smiled.

"Hm, fine... as long as it isn't Ei then I'm good." Ei looked over to Paimon offended, before rolling her eyes and going back into her Plane of Euthymia, leaving the group with the puppet.

"I'm leaving to go take a shower." Childe mumbled.

"What clothing are you going to put on while these clothes are in the wash?" Puppet asked the ginger.

"Me and Zhongli urged the pro heroes to buy us some new clothing, since we don't understand how money works here. Why do they have different numbered papers called 'dollars?' And then cents... everything is so confusing here." Childe complained.

"I suppose so..." Childe walked off into his and Zhongli's shared area, not coming out of it for the next hour and few minutes. They were happy the apartment had bathrooms in the rooms, so they didn't have to embarrass themselves by running out of the bathroom in a towel when they forget their clothing.
Childe soon came out of the bathroom, steam following him, as he dumped his usual clothing inside the dirty clothes' basket with his name on it. Noelle had customized it for them, so if they were too busy to wash their clothing, she would do it for them with no issue. They all respected her for that.

"Answer: If it was a suicide, and she did indeed jump from the windows, how come they were all closed?" The group heard Heizou ask Lumine.

"Oh! Why didn't I think of that...?" Lumine sulked, feeling embarrassed that she missed such a detail.

"It's okay! Even experienced detectives such as myself miss things like that sometimes." Heizou lied. He would rather not make the poor girl feel dumber than she already felt, but it didn't work, as Lumine saw right through it.
Zhongli called them all to eat once the food was finished. When everyone was done, it was nighttime, and they wanted to go to bed early to conserve energy for whatever happens tomorrow.

"Goodnight guys, see you all tomorrow..." Lumine yawned, carrying Paimon in her arms.

"Good night."