A new companion joins!

"AH!" They all heard someone scream at the top of their lungs. Tighnari groaned as he recognized the pitched voice and pulled himself from out of the bed, combing his tail with his hands to make it more tame.
Everyone walked out of their dorms to find a short girl with pink hair, a purple hat with purple pants, and a black crop-top sort of shirt.

"Who are you?" Aizawa asked, walking inside the room. Everyone looked as if they'd seen a ghost once they caught a glimpse of their teacher face and arms covered in bandages.

"Shouldn't you be in the hospital?!" Paimon shrieked, floating frantically around the place.

"Do not fret about that. Anyway, I've come here to tell you guys that the U.A. Sports Festival is coming just around the corner. As it's in two weeks."

"Sports festival...?" Dori and Tighnari asked curiously.

*After everything was explained to them and others who didn't know*

"Ah..." Tighnari sighed, smoothing out his hair a bit. Dori was smiling from ear to ear until Aizawa said that she, along with the other children, wouldn't be allowed to participate, causing her smile to falter greatly.

"What? That's so not fair!"

"No, it wouldn't be fair to have multiple kids participate in challenges that could get them killed."

"But it would be fair if we are willing to accept the consequences..."

"No. And that's final."

"Ah!" Dori stomped away from the man, her frown almost touching the ground, but then, her head perked up, and a mischievous look appeared onto her roundish face.

"How about we go against the people in our world, then? They know what we're capable of and know how much of their strength to hold back. Come on! I would rather not come to some random world just to do nothing!" Dori groaned.

"Again, no. I do not feel like hearing backlash from the public because we let kids participate." The moment the words came out of his mouth, Dori's face went into bargain mode, but luckily Tighnari was about to put his hand over her mouth, causing her to sigh in annoyance.

"Fine...." Dori removed Tighnari's hand from her face and slumped her way to the TV area, throwing herself face first onto the couch.

"Anyway, like I said. The sports festival is in two weeks. Prepare yourselves. Moreover, class is in a few. Get ready." Aizawa left without much word. Everyone dispersed and went to start their morning routines before walking with their friends to the school building. Lumine kept quiet, pondering on why people from Teyvat keep coming through, before her face grew grim. What if an unbalanced force disrupted the normal passage of time in different universes, making others appear from one world to another unwillingly? She shook her head. That couldn't be it. Right? But at the same time, as far as she was concerned, only her and Aether were the only two in Teyvat to know how to travel through different universes, meaning her brother would have something to do with this. Right? It all made sense. What better way to make a fallen nation come back than by getting rid of anyone who could get in the way? But she knew her brother. Even if he could be a bit stubborn, he wouldn't do something that could possibly get her killed.

"So, I heard you 1-A folk caught villains yesterday! You better not think of yourself as better because you're not!" They all turned around to be faced with an average height man with slick, blond hair.