First Day of U.A. High School pt.1

A week passed and all 50 vision users woke up tired. The pro heroes visited them repeatedly with suitcases and bags filled with clothes of their sizes. (told by Lumine and Zhongli) they were happy they had little to pack and waited until the pro heroes showed up again to take them to the dormitories.

Once they arrived at the dormitories, they stared in awe at how huge they were. They had never seen such buildings before in their life outside Liyue and Inazuma. They were escorted to the 1-A dormitory, in which they found everybody who would be in their class. Twenty of them in total. Forty-six plus twenty? Sixty-six!
Klee and the other children hid behind their caretakers as instructed by them and watched as a pink young woman walked up to them.

"Mina Ashido, pleased to meet you!" The lady beamed.

— After Everyone Introduced Themselves —

"So, they let you bring your siblings with you, since you have no one to take care of them at home?"

"Yes." They lied, okay, so? It was easier than telling the truth and, plus, Albedo and Klee were already like relatives and whatnot.

"That's so manly of them!" Kirishima boasted. The groups continued to talk to each other until their homeroom teacher, Aizawa, arrived and escorted them to the school building an hour before the bell ranged.
He told them where they would sit and observed them as they sat down.

"So, I know it was perplexing when we came by your houses last week to ask your parents for permission to stay in the new dormitories, but it was so we can keep a tight eye on you all." Aizawa half-explained. By keeping a close view on them, he meant the vision holders. A few questions were asked and answered, but then Aizawa ordered everyone to shut up and make their ways out into the P.E. grounds.
They all stood in a line and chatted away. Some were happy to get into some form of action this early, while others... not so much. Aizawa threatened to expel them if they didn't do well, which made everybody in the class worry... a lot.

"Today, we'll have a 50-meter dash. You must use your quirks for this to complete the test."

Ayaka and Mona ended up tying with their special sprints at 2.05 seconds, while Yelan finished behind them at 2.06 seconds. She would've beaten them if her thing didn't end to recharge at the last second.

Afterward, was the grip strength. Zhongli wound up beating them at 690.0 kg. He was considering putting all of his power into it, but decided against it.

Later was the standing long jump, in which Xiao overpowered everyone in.

Then, the repeated side steps.
And now...

"Now, we'll be testing to know where you stand in the physical stability of your quirks. Katsuki Bakugou, what was your last score in middle school?"

"___, last time I checked."

"Okay, I want you to throw this ball with your quirk to see if you made any improvements."

"Should be easy enough." Bakugou took the ball from Aizawa and prepared himself to pitch the ball before getting an even more pissed off look and shouting the word 'die' as he threw it.

"Hey, I like him!" Childe chuckled. All twenty of the quirk users went, leaving only the vision users to pass.
"Venti, why don't you go next?" Aizawa asked.

"O-Kay~" Venti walked up, took the ball from Aizawa and pondered. He didn't know if he wanted to infuse the ball with anemo or not, but he did so anyway, shocking a few people as the ball glowed green. He prepared himself to launch the ball before throwing it.

*Beep*

An infinite signal showed up on the device. People in the class looked astonished, especially Uraraka, who, too, had an infinity sign.
Ei continued next as she grabbed the ball and made no time to throw the ball. It didn't make it to the ground, as it burned up a second before hitting it, making anybody look uneasy at her.
Then, Aizawa hosted three more tests, but those passed by like a blur, as everybody was too tired to care anymore.
Lumine studied the charts and noticed how all three archons were in 1-3rd place, which made her eyes roll as a small smile formed onto her face. Of course, they would be! They're not even human. But, her smirk fell as she saw Izuku in last place. She looked back at the boy, who had a terrified, but accepting, look on his face, and felt pity. As Aizawa was about to announce who was going to get expelled, his face went from serious to a smile and said no one was getting expelled and other things, which made her sigh in relief.
They were then excused to their classroom as Aizawa left to go to his other classes. They peered around, bored, until some giant dude walked into the classroom with a wide smile on his face.