U.S.J

Everyone sat in the cafeteria, eating lunch and chatting with friends. Some were distracted from the press trying to get inside the school after hearing All Might was working at the school, but brushed it off as other pro heroes were trying to get them to back up from school grounds. Izuku had just been declared class president, but from the looks of it, he won't last.

"Venti, are you okay...?" Xiao asked the bard, who had his head on the table distressed.

"I just realized how long it's been since I had a cup of wine..." he mumbled, loud enough for only Xiao to hear.

"That's a good thing." Ei sighed.

"Ah! Where did you come from?" Venti shouted, almost choking on his spit and bringing attention to the table.

"The cafeteria line. I was sitting next to you two for some time now." Ei answered, sipping her apple juice, "bleh... this doesn't taste like fresh fruit juice. Like it had been in the freezer for a bad minute."

"Hmm.... You're just now noticing that?" Venti whined, pushing a bottle of milk that got slid over to him away. "When do we even go back home again?"

"We don't know yet, Venti. But we should enjoy our time here and not cause suspicion, which shouldn't be hard since we blend in very well." Miko answered, glancing around at every unique person in the room.

"Ah, no!" Bennett muttered, watching as his bottle of milk fell off the table onto the floor.

"Hey, at least it isn't anything bad such as-"

*RINNNNNGGGGGG*

The intruder alarm sounded and everyone in the room got up, running around in fear trying to get outside the door, but because of how crowded it is, no one made any progress. Xiao scoffed at their actions, saying something similar to 'these mortals are so idiotic' or something.

"Was this caused by me???" Bennett shouted, fear erupting in his eyes.

"No, it wasn't!" Lumine comforted the boy, "the press probably found a way inside the school, or something..."

"Or someone could be breaking in. I mean, with the heroes distracted by the press, it's not that hard to break into a place." Albedo spoke, still drawing stroke marks on his newest painting.

"I guess..." Lumine muttered, "well, we should find a way to calm everyone down. Too much panic isn't good in a situation like this."

— After the situation was cleared up and everyone calmed down —

The rest of the day went back to normal after the heroes finally got every single press outside the building. The day went by like a breeze. Some people complementing Iida for his smart thinking about the situation. Yeah, the group decided not to interfere with anything, but stopped people from panicking too much as someone could get injured. Some of the people they calmed down tried to thank them, but never got the chance to.

At the end of the day, Izuku resigned his role as class president and made Iida his successor. Aizawa told everyone that they will be going on a class trip to U.S.J tomorrow morning and to get lots of rest since it's a training exercise.

The group of quirks and visions walked inside their shared dormitory, exhausted. Sure, the day must have gone like a breeze, but the exhaustion did not.
Lumine sat on her bed, inventory bag in hand. She tried to use all of her special gadgets like her tea pot, but it didn't work properly in this world, which annoyed her when she really needed some time alone. She also hasn't said hi to Tubby at least two times a week, and she knows how lonely the spirit gets when she doesn't visit for at least a week.