CHAPTER - 1

*****************************************

As the sun began to rise, casting a soft golden glow through the curtains, there was a stir in the hospital room. Beeping machines and the hushed whispers of nurses filled the air, creating an atmosphere of anticipation. Family members, with weary eyes and anxious expressions, were gathered around the bed, waiting for a miracle. And then, as if by some divine intervention, I slowly opened my eyes.

The room seemed unfamiliar, as if I had been transported to a different world. Faces hovered above me, their features a blur. It took a few moments for my eyes to adjust and focus. Blinking rapidly, I tried to make sense of my surroundings. Tubes snaked out from my body, connecting me to machines that beeped rhythmically. The sterile smell of disinfectant filled my nostrils, causing a sharp pang of unease.

I attempted to speak, but my voice came out as a mere whisper, barely audible. Panic began to set in as I struggled to remember what had happened. My mind was a blank canvas, devoid of any memories or recollections. How had I ended up here? What had led me to this precarious state? Questions swirled in my mind, but there were no answers.

The faces around me wore expressions of relief and concern, their eyes filled with tears that threatened to spill over. They spoke to me in gentle tones, reassuring me that I was safe now. But their words fell on deaf ears as I grappled with the realization that everything I once knew had been erased. A surge of frustration and fear washed over me, leaving me feeling vulnerable and lost.

Days turned into weeks as I slowly began to regain fragments of my memory. Flashbacks  started to fill the gaps in my mind. The scenes played out like a movie reel, each frame bringing with it a surge of emotions. The pain and confusion I had experienced during those initial moments were now replaced by a sense of gratitude - grateful for the chance to start anew, grateful for the love and support that surrounded me.

Waking up from a coma was not merely an awakening from a deep sleep; it was a rebirth. It was both terrifying and exhilarating, like being handed a blank slate and told to start over. And though the memories may have been lost in that dark void, I was determined to create new ones - ones that would shape my future and define the person I was meant to become.

To be continued.......