CHAPTER - 2

2 years later .....

******************************************

The sun was setting in the horizon and I was just watching it, contemplating whether I should walk towards it or just stay put. The beautiful colors in the sky as the sun went down really touched my heart. It made me think about someone I had once given my heart to, and all the memories and moments we had together flooded my mind. It was a lovely feeling filled with so much love.

But then, it hit me like a ton of bricks. I was thinking about that person again! I said to myself, 'Come on, dear! Haven't you forgotten how much that person hurt you?'

Feeling overwhelmed, I turned my head away from the setting sun and had a bit of an emotional breakdown. Tears started streaming down my face. That's when I noticed a bench nearby, so I walked over and sat down, wiping away my tears.

In that moment, I made a decision. I wouldn't let anything or anyone remind me of that person I don't want to remember. It's time to move on.

Just as I was lost in my thoughts, my phone started ringing. It was Emma, my best friend. Seeing her name on the screen brought me back to reality. I suddenly remembered that I was supposed to meet her at 5pm.

Oops, it's already 5:30pm and I just realized I'm late. I recieved the call and told her I'm on my way! We chatted for about a minute...

As I turned around, I observed Mr. Grey already positioned there, holding the door ajar for me.

Mr. Grey manifested concern as he addressed me, 'Miss Anna, we are running behind schedule.'

I acknowledged his remark with a brief response, 'Yes, yes...' Subsequently, I proceeded towards the vehicle, occupying the rear seat as Mr. Grey efficiently shut the car door.

As we arrived at her house and the car came to a stop, Mr. Grey promptly stepped out and courteously opened the car door for me. I gracefully exited the car.

"Kindly pick me up at 8pm." I requested Mr grey

"I sincerely apologize, Miss Anna, but I have been given clear instructions by Mr. Jorden to ensure you are safely home by 7pm." Mr grey responded to my request

"Well, alright then." I agreed with a low growl as Mr jorden had instructed .

Me and Emma had an exciting conversation about the upcoming University fest, and to our surprise, the professor trusted us to be in charge of all the organization for this event. Taking up this responsibility is a great opportunity for us to showcase our skills and collaborate effectively. After successfully discussing the fest arrangements, we decided to treat ourselves to a well-deserved meal.

I opted for a mouthwatering pizza accompanied by a refreshing coke, while Emma chose a burger with some crispy chips. Spending quality time with her for an hour, I eventually returned home with Mr. Grey.

To be continued.........