CHAPTER - 6

"Good morning, professor William," I greeted cheerfully.

"Oh Anna, good morning! How are the preparations for the fest going on?" Professor William replied.

"Pretty good, professor William! Actually, I wanted to ask if you will be free today?" I asked hopefully.

"I will be free in the third hour after the break. Is there something you want to discuss?" the professor replied encouragingly.

"Yes, we have shortlisted a few venues and decorators that need to be finalized," I explained.

"Okay, I have selected a group of students to help you with the final arrangements at the venue," the professor informed.

"Okay, professor William. We will meet them and discuss the arrangements today," I replied eagerly.

"Okay, good," the professor affirmed.

"Have a nice day, professor William," I said warmly.

"We exchanged a smile as I walked in , I noticed Emma with a group of students as I approached them.

"Hey, Ane!" Emma greeted enthusiastically.

"Hi there, Emma," I replied happily.

(We hugged each other warmly.)

"Where were you? Anyways, let me introduce you to our team," Emma said excitedly.

"Team? Is it the one professor William mentioned?" I inquired with anticipation.

"Oh, yes. But how do you happen to know Professor William chose them?" She asked curiously rising one of her eyebrow.

"I actually met him at the entrance. He mentioned that he chose a group of students to assist us with the final preparations for the event." I informed her

"Well, never mind that. Let me introduce you to our team." She responded eagerly, she seemed to be pretty excited for the introduction part .

"Everyone, please meet Anna. She's the other person whom Professor William selected to help organize this fest" she addressed the group of students standing infront of us , All of them focussed there attention on us , there were 2 boys and 2 girls a total of 4 members

Emma addressed me and gestured towards a boy with dark brown hair highlighted with a touch of golden shade. He was sporting denim jeans and a darker shade of blue shirt.

"Meet Daniel Harris."she introduced cheerfully as if she was eagerly waiting to introduce me to him .

"Hey there, Anna." Daniel said looking in my eyes and moved his hand forward for a handshake

"Hi." I replied hesitated and we shaked our hand

"And this is Alex." Emma introduced the next one , She gestured towards a well-dressed boy wearing glasses who appeared studious.

"Hey, Anna."Alex greeted

"Hi."I responded

"And these are Andrea and Sera." Emma introduced gesturing to the girls at the back

"Hey, girls." I addressed them

"Hi, Anna." They responded

After the introductions, we all gathered in the university cafeteria to discuss the arrangements. As I sat down with the team for organizing the college fest, excitement filled the air. We were determined to make this year's event the best one yet. We brainstormed ideas, bouncing off each other's creative energy. "Emma, we need to make Professor Williams proud. Let's create an event that will leave a lasting impression on him and the entire college," Andrea exclaimed. Emma nodded enthusiastically, her eyes shining with determination.

We began discussing the arrangements needed for the fest. From deciding on the theme to booking the venue and coordinating with various vendors, we had our work cut out for us. "Guys, we need to ensure that every detail is perfect. Our aim is to create the best college fest ever seen," I reminded them. With that in mind, we started making a checklist of all the tasks that needed to be completed.

As we dove deeper into the planning process, our conversations became more animated. Ideas flowed freely between us as we envisioned a fest that would captivate everyone's attention. "Anna, let's think outside the box and bring in unique elements that will set our fest apart from all others," Daniel suggested. I nodded, Emma's eyes gleaming with excitement.

With each passing day, our conversations revolved around making the necessary arrangements for the fest. Daniel and sera contacted sponsors, organized auditions for performers, me and Emma distributed responsibilities among our team members. "Guys, we are making tremendous progress. I am confident that our efforts will result in the best college fest this institution has ever seen," Alex said proudly. We smiled in agreement, acknowledging the hard work and dedication we had put into this project.

The night before the fest arrived, I happily prepared everything in my room for the upcoming big day tomorrow. I was filled with anticipation and joy, knowing that this event would surely be a resounding success. After carefully selecting my outfit for the occasion, I stepped into the bathroom to complete my skin care routine and take a refreshing shower. Throughout the night, my excitement kept me awake, eagerly awaiting the arrival of the momentous day.

As the day of the fest approached, our conversations shifted towards finalizing last-minute details and ensuring everything was in place. The anticipation was palpable as we walked through the fest grounds, admiring the fruits of our labor. The arrangements were impeccable, and we felt a sense of accomplishment wash over us.

When Professor William arrived at the fest, his eyes widened in awe. He congratulated us and expressed his pride in our efforts. It was a moment of validation for all the hard work we had put in. As team and I stood side by side, watching everyone enjoy themselves at the fest, we knew that our conversations and meticulous planning had paid off. We had indeed organized the best college fest ever witnessed at our institution.

To be continued....