02

E
__________________________________

An excited feeling washed over you as you took your first footsteps into the Highschool, and you got there extra early to make sure you could get to know the layout.

Even though it was early, the school was still bustling, it seemed like a lot of people had the same idea as you. You ended up bumping into a nice upperclassman girl with glasses, who asked if you thinking of joining any clubs.

"Yknow, I was sort of thinking of joining the volleyball club, I'd probably want to be a manager or something,"

You could see the smile in her eyes as she handed out a sheet of paper to you, which you read quickly. To your luck, she was the current manager, and was more than happy to take you under her wing.

"I'm Shizumu Kiyoko, 3rd year, and I don't think I got your name yet?"

You stood up straight, slightly nervous to make a good first impression,
"1st year, (l/n) (f/n)!"

She chuckled at your nervousness, and told you more about the club.

She pointed to 3 other boys who were walking together.

"The one with the black hair is our captain, Sawamura Daichi, the gray haired ones the vice captain, Koushi Sugawara. The bald one's Ryunosuke Tanaka. They're all very nice people, you should go say hi!"

She gave you a slight push, and you were on your way to them. The problem is, you didn't know how to introduce yourself to them. Maybe it was because it's the first day, but they were all VERY intimidating to you, especially the bald one. You ended up just trailing behind them silently, hoping they didn't notice you.

Eventually they stopped, and you bumped into the tall one, who turned around to see you.

"Uhhh... hi there?"

You panicked for a second before introducing yourself,
"Uh- I'm (l/n) (f/n), a 1st year! And Kiyoko senpai told me to say hi to you!"

They gave you a confused look before you held your club application form out to them.

"I wanted to join as a manager!"

They all internally celebrated at how they were able to get another member, who was a first year at that.

"We're glad to have you! You should probably fill out your application first though,"

You looked down at your paper, all of the boxes blank. You sulked, and they laughed.

"Cmon, we'll show you to the gym,"

~•~

You made it the entrance of the gym, where yelling could be heard. You stood behind the three upperclassmen as they entered the gym. They introduced themselves to two familiar looking people. You recognized one of them.

'Wasn't he called like... "prince of the net" something? No it was something cooler'

You looked at the other one, and couldn't believe your eyes! It took every fiber of your being to hold yourself back from launching yourself at him, you wanted to make a good impression after all. You ended up zoning out while the two of them bickered, and only tuned back in to see a volleyball collide with the vice principal.