05

LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE
__________________________________

"Hey (f/n)! Do you wanna hang out after school today?"

He felt your hand pat his head,
"Sorry Shoyo, I'm going on a date with my boyfriend today,"

Hinata was sent into a state of shock. Boyfriend? When did you get a boyfriend?! How come he didn't know about it?! And why is he feeling jealous?!

Suddenly a setter formed right next to you. Hinata couldn't believe his eyes as he saw the two of you exchange a kiss.

"Let's go Tobio!"

The setter gave the orange haired boy a smug look before walking off into the sunset with you, leaving Hinata all alone.

"NOOOOOOOOOO"

He woke up in shock, wiping the sweat off of his forehead.

'... a dream?'

When you met up with him during school, you could tell something was up. He seemed to always be staring intensely at you, almost as if you'd disappear if he let you out of his sight. He also strangely picked more fights with Kageyama than usual.

"Is everything alright Shoyo?"

"NO! I MEAN, YEAH EVERYTHINGS FINE,"

The boy ran off, probably to argue more with the dark haired setter. You decided that you'd probably be able to get him to spill the beans in an area that was more private, so you decided to let it go for now.

You found Kageyama in an empty classroom,
"Hey Kageyama, I got you some milk from the vending machine,"

He grabbed it from you excitedly before realizing his actions.
"T-thank you. How'd you know I liked these?"

You put your hands on your hips,
"As the manager, I've got to be observant of the likes of the team!"

He tilted his head to the side.

"I saw you drinking one of them,"

"Oh,"

Hinata, who was doing god knows what up until now, walked into the classroom, looking for you. He watched as you handed the milk to his rival, and felt as though the world was about to end.

"Shoyo? What are you doing here?"

You popped up in front of the boy, startling him.

"(F/n)! I was just looking for you! I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out on the weekend?"

He prayed to any god out there that nightmare he had wouldn't come to life. His prayers were answered,

"Sure! Your house, or mine?"

He glared at Kageyama, who was just confused.

"Mine!"

The days towards the weekend seemed like a blur, but to Hinata's horror, he only noticed you and Kageyama getting closer.

"Hey Shoyo, is it alright if Tobio hangs out with us on the weekend?"

"WHAT? Why him! And how are you already on first name basis with him!"

You looked around to make sure the setter wasn't there,
"Well, to be honest, he seems kind of lonely, it'd be nice to invite him out! It may not seem like it, but I think you two have a lot in common."

The orange boy sighed,
"Fine. But how come he already gets to call you by your first name? I didn't get to until 2nd year of junior high! And I've known you for like, ever!"

"Well, I did say you could during elementary school, but I don't think you were paying much attention,"

You pulled him into a hug, rubbing his back,
"But thanks for letting Tobio come with us, I know you don't like him much, but he really isn't that bad!"