ANOTHER EPILOGUE

As you watched funny videos on your phone in bed, you heard your boyfriend enter your shared apartment, and judging by how late it was, he'd probably gone drinking with his teammates. If you were lucky, he wouldn't be too drunk. Dealing with a hungover man was not very fun.

You got out of your bed to greet him, seeing him drunkenly make his way to you as well before collapsing into your arms.

"Woah there Shoyo, looks like someone had some fun,"

All he did was whine as you looked up into your eyes,
"(Y/n)... I'm sorry!"

"For what?"
You asked.

He'd probably just ate one of your snacks or something, nothing too big of a deal.

"I'm a bad boyfriend!"

Hearing this, you dragged him all the way to the couch and stared deeply into his eyes.

"Shoyo, what in the hell is making you say that?"

He sniffled before explaining,
"I was talking with the guys, and then they asked me how we got together and stuff..."

"Mhm?"

He hugged you tightly in his drunken state, going onto your lap,
"I'm sorry I couldn't figure it out earlier! I should've known when you confessed the first time!"

"Shoyo, we were in middle school, it makes sense that you might not have picked up on it,"
You said with a chuckle.

He ignored you and kept talking.
"And then I kept calling you my super best friend... that must've been horrible for you!"

"I mean yeah it was a bit annoying, but that doesn't matter! What matters is that we ended up together,"
You reasoned.

"I guess your right,"
He said with a sigh, kissing your cheek.

But then the drunken sadness creeped up on him again,
"But then I left you for Brazil... and my schedule's always changing, and I'm away from home so much!"

His anxieties about your relationship bubbled up out of him until another though formed.

"You didn't even like volleyball! You wanted to do [other sport] but I made you be our manager!"

He looked at you with pleading eyes,
"I'm sorry (y/n)!"

"Shoyo, I joined as a manager because I just wanted to spend more time with you. Same goes for high school. I thought that maybe if I joined, I'd be able to see you again,"

"Really?"
He asked.

"Really. I loved you that much,"
You kissed his lips for a moment.

His fear dissipated and turned into drunken love.
"Heh heh, you loved me,"
He said with a mischievous smile.

"Yes Shoyo, and now we're dating,"

He snuggled up with you more,
"And now I have an amazing boyfriend,"

"Yes you do,"
You gave him another kiss, and he proceeded to pass out.

He was a lot of trouble, but you loved that about him.

___________________

Experiencing romance fic withdrawal