t h i r t y - o n e

Addison and Ariel had a daily routine when going to school. They'd leave together, at the same time, but would end up at different locations before they eventually met up at the school. Addison ended up at Zombietown, at Zed's house, whereas Ariel always found herself taking a certain route in the forbidden forest, meeting her boyfriend at the Wolf Den.

This morning was no different, the girl running towards the boy with a grin, doing their routine run-and-jump hug, which consists of Ariel running to Wyatt, jumping into his arms and wrapping her legs around his waist.

The next part was their favourite: the part where Ariel wraps her arms around Wyatt's neck, pressing kisses to his cheeks, forehead, wolf markings, and finally his lips.

And once they knew it was over, Willa, Wynter, and any other wolf attending Seabrook High emerged from the den, the group prepared for their route to school.

"You know what, I'm taking you the other way today." Wyatt decided, arm slung over Ariel's shoulder.

"Just be there on time." Willa groaned, setting off with the others. This wasn't the first time the couple had went the other way to the High School, but majority of the time the pair hadn't arrived on time.

Ariel was content in Wyatt's arms, beginning to hum a tune.

"It's you and me for the rest of our lives together." She sang, still in Wyatt's arms.

"We're not breaking up, we're not falling out. We won't change." Wyatt continued, twirling Ariel around.

I hope.

"Living perfectly, so happily till forever." Sang Ariel, the duo making their way through the woods as they sang.

"When it comes to trust, there's nothing that we can't say." Wyatt nodded, grinning.

I hope.

"We're not worried. Definitely not worried!" Wyatt continued.

At all.

"So disturbing how all of these stars align!" Ariel admitted, pulling Wyatt along through the forest towards their school.

But how?

"We're not nervous, and totally unconcerned with," Wyatt began, Ariel joining in. "Things uncertain."

And there's a lot.

The duo then began to sing together, dancing and spinning each other around as they did so. "We're gonna be fine, so fine. Ain't no doubt about it! It's workin' out right, all right. All I'm thinkin' 'bout is; how everything's gonna be okay. No complications in our way. It's fine, we're fine- ain't no doubt about it!"

"Honestly, if you're asking me, we're not crazy." Ariel shrugs, a hand running through her curls.

"Yeah, we're old enough to know we're in love, that's no lie."

But we're 17.

"If you promise me that we'll always be on the same page," Ariel grins, running away from her boyfriend in the woods.

"Then I promise too, I'll be choosing you every time." Wyatt grins, rolling his eyes as he begins to chase after Ariel.

Every, every time?

"We're not worried. Definitely not worried!" Wyatt sang as he chased after Ariel, using his wolfish senses to seek her out.

"So disturbing how all of these stars align!" Ariel taunted from where she was in the woods, still running.