t w e n t y - s e v e n

At Ariel's words, the group chuckled, agreeing that they should get back up to Prawn. They carried the moonstone up with ease, depositing it in the gym at the centre of the floor. Music began to play once everyone was settled again, prompting everyone to be up and dancing.

"We are all different, baby, but that's what I like. We're separate but we're together- like stars in the sky. We've got a good thing going on, yeah. Nobody has to feel alone, oh yeah!" Addison sang, dancing with Zed before everyone else joined in, dancing with the girl.

"One of us chased the day, and one of us faced the night, and all of us paved the way to where we all are tonight! Turned around, and now we've found that we are now all.... One for all, used to be divided. One for all, and now we're all united. One for all, this party ain't private. One for all, everyone's invited. One for all, no wristband required. One for all, and we don't have to hide it! One for all, one for all, one for all, one for all!" As they were singing, a werewolf gave Willa the box with the moonstone necklace, the werewolf girl picking it up and placing it around Ariel's neck. The white-haired girl smiled, before gasping when a blue light shone brightly around her.

The girl's hair went curled and wild once more, purple eyeshadow around her eyes and black lipstick on her lips. She grinned, two fangs in her mouth. Her pink dress changed, turning into a black and purple pantsuit. The top was black, shoulderless with sleeves going to her wrists. The hem of the top at the back was alike to a cape, flowing down to her lower calf. Her pants were a dark purple, black heeled boots on her feet.

"Ari! You're the Great Alpha!" Addison yelled; jaw dropped as Ariel twirled.

"There's something here that's magic, let's dance until dawn. The feeling is automatic- it's where we belong! We're so unique, we're not the same, yeah. And that's what gives us all our strength!" Zed sang, the group having to move out of the way for Bucky, who flipped through the group before grabbing a jacket held out to him.

"One of us chased the day, and one of us faced the night, and all of us paved the way to where we all are tonight! Turned around, and now we've found all...." Bucky sang, pulling the jacket around Addison's shoulders as it was her new cheer captain jacket. Hugging the girl before shaking hands with Zed, pulling the pair into a hug before quickly hugging Ariel. The cheerleaders were called together, going to dance as one.

"We have got to bring it on, on. Watch me shake it like a pom-pom! Yeah, shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it, shake it like a pom-pom!" The cheerleaders sang, as did a zombie and werewolf, before splitting to let the zombies sing and dance.

"Yeah, get sick, get ill! Lean back with the zombie tilt, hey, with a zombie tilt, yeah, with a zombie tilt!" Sang the zombies and Addison, before they split to reveal the wolves, Ariel and Eliza singing alongside them.

"New kids on the new block. Werewolves do the moon walk! Do the Oooh, do the Oooh, do the moon walk!" They sang, before running forward and placing their hands on the moonstone. This managed to bring them to the wolf den, party lights strung around the place.

"One for all, used to be divided. One for all, and now we're all united. One for all, this party ain't private. One for all, everyone's invited. One for all, no wristband required. One for all, and we don't have to hide it! One for all, one for all, one for all, one for all!" Everybody sang and danced, including coach with his ice cream stand. Zed's dad ran into the den, pizza in hand.

"Who wants pizza?" Everybody ran to him, trying to get themselves some food.

"One for all! One for all! One for all! One for all! One for all! One for all!" Once everyone had stopped singing, Zed and Addison locked eyes, leaning in for a kiss. As they did so, everybody clapped, howled, and cheered for the pair. They pulled each other into an embrace, standing beside Wyatt and Ariel, the wolf-boy having an arm slung around the other's waist.