t h i r t y - t h r e e

After Ariel's date with Wyatt, the couple met with Willa, Wynter, and the other wolves, as they'd had a study group while the date occurred. As it was on the way back to the Den, they simply met up.

While passing the Moonstone on the way back, Ariel's eye twitched. "Hold up." She  mumbled, moving over to the Moonstone and placing her hand on where the barrier would be. It wasn't.

"Someone's been trespassing on our turf." Wyatt announced, growling.

"Someone's taken down our force field." Willa added, noticing Ariel's expression.

"And someone's been eating our Froyo." Wynter complained, holding a half eaten tub of Froyo. "And it's all melted." She finished.

"The hunt is on!" Wynter then yelled out, the wolves allowing their fangs to expand and their eyes to glow a deadly yellow. They all howled, Ariel joining in due to the threat of the forcefield being disabled.

The first place they looked was down an alleyway, Ariel and Willa shoulder to shoulder as the latter began to sing, other wolves surrounding them.

"I've got a hunch you're all around us. You broke our trust, so things got serious. You can run, run all you want.
We know what you've done, you're not welcome out here."

They continued down the alley as Wyatt began to sing, a growl in his voice. "You're outta luck, 'cause we are hunters. Don't wanna freak you out but we are monsters!"

"You can run, run all you want. We know what you've done, you're not welcome out here." Willa sang as she led majority of the wolves out of the alley, leaving Ariel, Wyatt, and Wynter.

They found a wall of boxes, beginning to search through them as Wynter sang. "Hands down, you made us an enemy. Claws out, we'll find you eventually. Can't run from destiny!"

The trio saw movement from down the alley, chasing it back to the square as they howled.

Ariel tapped her claws against the buildings, wolves circling her. "Come out, come on out. Come out, come on out now! In the dark, in the park, in the wild.
Hey, come on out now! In the streets, in the trees, in the night. Hey, come on out now!" Ariel was obviously threatening the intruders, voice cold.

Wynter was soon stood on top of a car, looking over the area. "We're on the prowl until we find you. Savages hunting under the full moon."

Wynter was helped off the car, Ariel walking over with Willa and Wyatt in tow.

"You can run, run, run away, to the Milky Way. You're not welcome out here!" Wynter sang with Willa, Ariel climbing on top of the car Wynter was previously stood upon.

"This is our land, our territory. So we will end your part of the story!" Wyatt sang, smiling maliciously.

Willa smirked. "Yeah, you can run, run like the wind. Call your mommy ship, you're not welcome out here!"

Ariel then began to sing from where she was stood on the car, helping Willa and Wynter up as Wyatt jumped. "Hands down, you made us an enemy. Claws out, we'll find you eventually. Can't run from destiny!"

Wyatt had ripped the tip of the car, pulling the metal up only to see nothing. Ariel jumped from the car, wolves on either side of her.

"Come out, come on out. Come out, come on out now! In the dark, in the park, in the wild. Hey, come on out now! In the streets, in the trees, in the night. Hey, come on out now!"

She then walked away from the other wolves, continuing to sing as Willa stood beside her, Wyatt to her left and Wynter to her right, the other three singing along.

"You are playing with a fiery mind, but you're never gonna take our pride. Don't mess around with Zombietown! We'll track you down, wherever you are."

As they sang  the other wolves crowded around them  dancing.

"Listen up- if our stone goes missing. Listen, listen up- you will never be forgiven. No, listen- We'll do anything to track you down."

"So come on out now!" They stopped, surveying the area.

"In the dark, in the park, in the wild. Hey, come on out now! In the streets, in the trees, in the night. Hey, come on out now! Hey, come on out now!"

Ariel saw a bin fall, rushing over to it before any of the wolves could. There was nothing there, but Ariel swore she could see the slightest shimmer in the air. She squinted her eyes, shaking her head when nothing came into focus. It then disappeared, and before she could react, a white shimmer was taking over her as well, the girl turning back to the wolves to see that none of them had noticed.

And then suddenly she was in a room full of white, standing on a pedestal. Beside her was Addison on a separate pedestal, just as confused.

"Do you know what's happening?" Addison asked her sister, voice slightly echoing in the large room.

"Not a clue. But the forcefield on the Moonstone was down when we passed it, before this." Ariel informed her sister.

Addison smiled as the pair hesitantly, yet curiously, began to move around the unfamiliar place. "Sooo, how was your date?"

Ariel was prone to keeping what she and Wyatt did on dates between just them, smiling back at her sister. "It was good, we got pasta this time." Addison nodded at the girl before she felt a hand on her shoulder, swinging round and throwing a punch.

Ariel noticed it was Zed before Addison did, the boy chuckling. "Ha, missed me..." right as he said that, Addison swung a punch with her other arm, hitting Zed square in the face.

He grunted as Addison realised who it was. "Sorry, reflexes." Her eyes widened. "Zed!"

Ariel chuckled, looking between the duo. "We do this every year."

"What are you doing here?" Zed then questioned, looking between the two sisters.

"We got beamed up. What are you doing here?"

"A-spen asked if I could help with my knowledge of Seabrook." Zed explained, prompting for Ariel to look at Addison, her sister doing the same.

"Aw... Poor thing. They're trying
to spend alone time with you." Addison fake pouted, Zed scrunching his brows at her words.

"Alone time? Why?" Zed asked, both girls then raising their brows in expectance for Zed to understand. He quickly did. "Oh! Oh."

"Okay, well, I do have universal appeal." Zed winked, getting two different reactions.

"Whatever you say." Ariel rolled her eyes jokingly, whereas Addison focused more on A-Spen.

"Hey, be nice. A-spen's new to feelings and human relations."

"Beware. Intruders." The trio of aliens then ran in, A-Li leading with hovering alien... stuff aimed at them.

Addison hid behind Zed, Ariel staying still as the three aliens looked between the siblings.

"Addison? Ariel?"