t h i r t e e n

"We were made for this, there's nothing we can't do! We came to play, we're here to stay, and win the day, 'cause, we were made for this! Didn't come here to lose. We came to play, we're here to stay, what's left to say? When we know nothing's gonna Get in our way, no! Come on, let me hear you say we're fired up; you're fired up, we're fired up! Nothing's gonna get in our way, no! Come on, let me hear you say we're fired up; you're fired up, we're fired up! You're fired up, we're fired up! Nothing's gonna get in our way, no! Come on, let me hear you say we're fired up; you're fired up, we're fired up!" Everybody sang, as Zed, Addison, Ariel, and Bucky led the routine for the main part. Bree finally got her chance to fly, landing happily in Bonzo's arms.

"Cheer-tastic! Cheer-tastic, indeed!" The announcers yelled as the crowd went wild after the performance. Addison and Zed ran together, encasing the other in a hug. Eliza moved so that she stood beside Ariel and Bucky as the trio watched the pair gaze at each other with love in their eyes.

"Who would have ever thought that a zombie and a cheerleader..." Addison began, grinning at Zed.

"Could change the world and have their happily ever after?" Zed finished, smiling back at Addison with a rivalling grin.

"Gar-garziga!" Addison yelled to Zed, who stood in shock at her words before laughing.

"Yeah. I gar-garziga you, too." He smiled, as he brought Addison into another hug.

"Go Seabrook!" Their father yelled as Ariel stood beside Addison, pulling Eliza into her side as Bree and Bonzo stood on the other side of Zed as the pair brought Bucky into the middle of it all.

We didn't win the cheer championship. Bummer. But hey, we did something even better. We brought everyone together and then we threw an awesome block party. Like, a really awesome block party. Even my parents came.

Everyone walked into zombie town, grinning as they saw the raging party around them. Addison, Zed, and Ariel made their way to Zoey, who was playing with Zander, her plush dog.

Addison was wearing a multicoloured floral dress, as Ariel wore a pair of black skinny jeans and a black turtleneck, a leather jacket of the same colour on top. They had been waiting in the back of her closet for their time to shine.

"Hey, Zoey, look what Addison got you." Zed said, catching Zoey's attention as she turned to the white puppy in Addison's arms.

"A puppy! My very own puppy! Zander, this is puppy." Zoey happily exclaimed as Addison gave the girl her puppy who excitedly introduced it to Zander. The pair smiled at each other before Zed nudged Ariel happily. It had been her idea after all.

Suddenly, music started. The music was all to familiar- the song they played at the zombie mash. "Ready for action, yeah, we 'bout to blow up. Party's going down, but we bout to go up." Eliza started everyone off, ducking down as Bucky flipped over her.

"We got your back, no need to have worries. Now we're all cool, at first it was scary." Bucky sang as the Acey's crowded around him and Eliza, joining in too.

"And we can do a lot with a little call on your friends when you're caught in the middle. And you should do the same, like I do the same. You should be yourself that's the coolest thing!" The Acey's sang as Zed and Addison skipped in, holding hands.

"I'm about to show you." Addison sang as she skipped in with Zed.

"I'm about to show you!" The pair stopped as Zed turned to Addison, turning to the girl in shock.

"Guess nobody told you." Eliza looked to the pair as Addison came and stood next to her, opposite Zed.

"Nobody told you?" Ariel gasped, suddenly appearing out of nowhere as she stood beside Zed, opposite Eliza.

"I'm about to put in work. Listen this is our turf!" Eliza and Addison started off singing alone as Zombies gathered around them, ready to Dance. Bonzo was on the other side of Addison, facing Bree. Ariel and Zed then joined in as Bree was on the side of Zed and Bucky was on the side of Ariel.

"Bam! Oh, man, oh, man, you're the man. Look at you do it like I can. Bam! Oh, man, oh, man, I'm a fan, understand, this is Zombieland!" The side of the zombies sang (Addison included) as they danced along as they sang. The other side, consisting of the humans and Zed jokingly gasped, raising their arms in mock offence as they all grinned at each other.

"Bam! Oh, man, oh, man, you're the man, look at you do it like I can! Bam! Oh, man, oh, man, you're the man with the plan now we do our dance!" Zed, Ariel, and the rest of the humans sang as the zombie side did what the humans did: raise their hands in mock offence as they held their hands to their heart.

"Bam! You're in Zombieland, I'm in Zombieland, we're in Zombieland, watch me do it like...Bam! You're in Zombieland, I'm in Zombieland, we're in Zombieland, watch me do it like...Bam! You're in Zombieland, I'm in Zombieland, we're in Zombieland, watch me do it like Bam!" The two groups merging together, dancing as one. Once everyone had finished the song, they all excitedly threw their hands in the air.

Zed pulled Addison in for a hug, before Ariel walked over to them, smiling happily. Addison grinned at her sister as Zed slung an arm around her shoulder. Ariel turned, glancing behind her. She winked, a sly smile on her face.

I hope you didn't think this was the end of the story. There's much more to our story than just this.

END OF PART ONE-ZOMBIES.