Chapter 22

Multiple Bullheads began swarming Vale as a bunch of Hornets began taking down the Bullheads with their autocannos as they come crashing down to the ground.

In the Walls that protect Vale, multiple Arcadian Soldiers and Pilots open fire at the enemy forces that are making a break through the walls as the whole City has turned into a complete warzone.

Sun and Arlsan alongside the Arcadian forces have arrived in the Walls of Vale and head into battle positions.

Arslan: What's our status on the situation?

Arcadian Soldier: We got Grimm coming from the west, the Bombers are headed their way but we have a five minute period before we arrived. White Fang and Atlas Loyalist are pushing through the Gates in the East, they need reinforcements.

Arslan: Got it. Sun take your Team and head to the East keep those Atlas and Fangs at bay, my Team will protect the West. Link up with Flynt and secure the Walls, I don't want any more surprises. We got Grimm headed our way and we need to deal with these guys before they get here.

Sun: You got it, come on Team let's move!

As Team SSSN alongside a Regiment of Arcadian Soldiers head to the other area of the Walls as Team ABRN set up turrets and began opening fire on the enemies.

Meanwhile in the City, multiple firefights occur in the streets as the Arcadian Military is pushing the White Fang and Atlas Loyalist back, they brought out their Paladin Tanks and shot at multiple Buildings that the enemy are bunkered up in as the Arcadian Infantry mowed down all the hostiles that ran out in the destoryed buildings.

Nebula: To all Arcadian forces this is Blue Leader, reinforcements have arrived standby for Titanfall.

As multiple Titans began dropping from the skies as they land on the ground, some were able to even crash at the Atlas Paladins, destroying them into pieces

Nebula: Brawn, secure the main square, my Team will deal with the fighting in the streets.

Brawn: Copy that, 1st and 2nd Platoon on me!

As Brawn leads his Team and the 2 Platoons towards the Main Square as they engage enemy forces.

Nebula on the other hand is engaging multiple Paladins as she brings out the Plasma Railgun as she began disintegrating the Grimm that were able to breakthrough the Walls. She sees a Paladin aiming it's rockets at her as she dodges it's attacks as she activates the Hover feature as she goes to the air and then fires a Cluster Missile at the Paladin's cockpit as it goes down then she grabs the cockpit of the Paladin and throws it at a Bullhead as it explodes and crashes to a horde of Grimm.

With Octavia, they engaged Atlas Loyalist as they began deploying multiple Spider Droids.

Nebula: Guess the Loyalist came prepared.