⁰¹²

♯ irl !

♯ irl !

rena and andrea buckled themselves in and began conversing about something or the other, both of them excited for the day to come. rena was thoroughly joyous in regards to meeting her new friends and drea was more than content for all her best friends to be finally meeting after years. they had decided to film a bit of their journey and their happiness was clear throughout, despite the little nerves that swam around in rena's head.

"hi humans! i'm with drea and we're about to head to the triplets house to film a video and hang out. i thought i'd take you on the car ride with us, you know," rena introduced the video and gave the camera a small thumbs up and a large grin to pair it with.

drea introduced herself to the camera even though she had been in videos before. they spoke for a while about something they had been bickering about earlier and asked the viewers for their opinions before they at last decided it was time to start heading to the triplets' house to see both them and river.

rena started playing music and singing along with drea, of course, as she rested her camera so that it recorded her and drea perfectly and stayed still on the dashboard. as per usual, the pair screamed the lyrics to chase atlantic as she drove, not even slightly worried about the reactions of those who looked into the car. most of the karaoke ended up being cut from the video anyway but in the moment, they weren't really concerned about that, it was just them and the music and there was no place they'd rather be. they spoke freely and both of them found themselves extremely tranquil.

the drive was short in contrast to other locations she normally headed to and after only about fifteen minutes or so, she reached the house in no time at all. she inhaled and exhaled sharply, the nerves of meeting her new found friends clearly settling in. she always struggled with meeting new people, feeling as though she'd leave the wrong impression or that they would expect her to be so much more than she actually was and so they'd be disappointed. she didn't let her fears show on camera, plastering on a soft smile for the viewers watching but drea could easily tell something was bothering her.

"you okay rena?" drea questioned with a small smile and from the way rena couldn't quite meet her eyes, she knew the answer would be no.

"i'm okay, i'm just being stupid," rena attempted to brush off but drea was not having it, the girl instantly scoffing and shaking her head.

"i'm not a child, i can tell when something's bothering you. what's wrong?" she pressed and if there was one thing rena knew about andrea, it was that the girl never gave up and so she knew she was better off telling the truth because it would be forced out eventually.

"i'm just a little nervous to make the wrong impression. i mean when it's online it's fine but actually meeting them is so much scarier than i thought it would be," she answered earnestly and drea gave her a reassuring smile.