⁰⁰⁶

♯ irl + social media !

♯ irl 🍒

rena had absolutely no idea how she ended up in the position she was in

rena had absolutely no idea how she ended up in the position she was in. she was simply hanging around with andrea when her friend got the ever so wonderful idea to watch the triplets so that rena could learn of their personalities better... well, that's how drea worded it anyway.

so, that's how they sat, watching the triplets' videos which sometimes consisted of andrea and river too. if there was one thing rena could point out, it was the fact that river and drea were completely and inevitably in love with one another and there was no denying the fact. the moments shared in the various videos were like movie scenes and rena voiced her opinion on every last one, leaving andrea blushing and denying her friend's words entirely. another thing being how incredibly funny (and effortlessly so) nick was, whether it was his rants of frustration or just his facial expressions or even his responses; it was all beyond amusing and rena could only consider it as such.

they had just finished their fourth video and rena's cheeks hurt from either smiling or laughing. she turned to the side to speak to drea but found that she was nowhere to be seen. she laughed to herself as she realised she had been so engrossed in the video that she had not even realised when andrea left the room to go get some more snacks for the two of them.

she decided to wait for drea to come back and so, she resorted to her phone, beginning to scroll through various platforms of social media whilst not really taking the content in. she ultimately decided on tiktok and scrolled and scrolled. eventually, she realised her friend was taking far too long and stood up, taking it upon herself to see exactly what she was doing. rena would be lying if she said she was surprised when she found the girl rapidly tapping away on her phone, an ever so prominent smile capturing her mood perfectly.