⁰¹⁷

♯ irl !

♯ irl !

"chris if you don't shut the fuck up within the next two seconds, i will not hesitate to smash your head against the tv," drea sighed for what felt like the millionth time at the younger boy who had not stopped teasing her and river since he found out about the events from last night.

the group had stayed over after the party and when they woke up in the morning, they had been informed on what happened and well... chris for some reason, could not keep quiet about it as he brought it up every second he could.

"is river going to help you?" he teased, just barely dodging the pillow that came flying towards him before he could even finish what he was saying.

"leave them alone chris," rena shook her head as she laughed at the boys behaviour beforehand and how he was now piling up pillows to throw.

"i will literally kick you out of my house," drea deadpanned.

chris giggled to himself once again, "no you won't andy, you love me too much for that."

"i want to suffocate you with those pillows right now but alright," she retorted and chris held his hands up in surrender, making a show of placing each and every pillow back in its rightful place with a large smile plastered across his face.

"god you guys are like literal children," nick scoffed as he looked between the two of them, thinking about how they had quite literally been on each other's cases the entirety of the day and they were still going.

"me!" drea and chris yelled at the same time, appalled at the statement for a moment before getting excited that they had said the exact same thing at the exact same time in the exact same tone.

rena looked to matt and river, who were both already looking at her, and shared a laugh with them at the new bickering that had broken out, this time being nick vs drea and chris. unfortunately for nick, when the two were fighting on the same side and put together, it wasn't exactly the world's easiest task to come out of the so called argument victorious.

"kid thinks he's cool with the pj's that are oversized as fuck and made for two of him," chris turned to drea as he spoke and she nodded her head firmly.

"how is he scared of birds when his hair looks like a nest right now? he for sure has a colony in that monstrosity," she countered back to him whilst nick dropped his head onto the dining table, groaning in frustration and looking as though he regretted every last moment in his life that led up to this singular exchange of words.