⁰¹⁶

♯ irl + social media !

includes mentions of alcohol usage and underage drinking ■

♯ irl 🍒

rena, of course, arrived much earlier than all the guests, including nick who was also going to come earlier to help out

rena, of course, arrived much earlier than all the guests, including nick who was also going to come earlier to help out. it only seemed natural for the girl to do so, seeing as it was her best friend's birthday party and rena would help drea in any way she could, no matter the circumstances.

her immediate entrance was followed by making her way to drea's room, where she undoubtedly knew the girl would be. she knocked once just for good measure, despite knowing drea would not mind in the slightest if the girl walked in just like that. drea had yet to change her outfit but her makeup was almost completed and it looked entirely beautiful, leaving rena to compliment it instantly and gush at how unreal her friend looked.

rena set the bags of gifts she had in her hand on the ground gently before making her way over to her best friend, pulling her into a tight embrace that she returned all too well. the embrace was comforting as per usual and neither of the pair felt strange when they let go, more so at ease and beyond content with the atmosphere that had been created and would always remain between them.

"happy birthday drea, i'm so happy to have you in my life and spend another year with you," rena voiced as she plopped herself onto the bed in the centre which didn't have too much space on it considering drea's products and items of clothing were scattered everywhere.

"thank you, i love having you in my life more than anything and always will," the girl returned quickly, her words extremely honest seeing as the two girls truly did mean the world to one another and they would reminds each other of that fact every so often.

"how does it feel being 20 finally?" rena asked, fiddling with a lipstick that was carelessly placed beside her.

"honestly not very different, i think 18 is when you feel different, you know?" drea voiced as she moved the mascara wand through her lashes, separating them with just the right amount of space and ensuring there were no clumps and rena hummed in response.