First Impressions

Over to Harcourt and Peacemaker, they were arguing about Vigilante. The car now in a complication, they were undecided whether they were going to the hospital to tend to Peacemaker's wounds or to drive back to check on Vigilante and risk being shot down by Deadshot.

"LET GO OF THE FUCKING WHEEL!" Harcourt shouted.

"NOoOoOoOoO!" Peacemaker shouted.

The new lightning in town intruded in the situation and stopped the car in its tracks.

This speedster caught the pair frozen in the middle of an argument.

"Christopher Smith?" She asked.

Peacemaker calmed down, "The fuck do you want with me, college girl?"

"Rude. How much do you weigh?" Speedster asked, stepping closer to his door.

"What? Why?" Peacemaker said.

She pried the door open. "I'm gonna need you to lay down on the ground."

"You can't arrest m-" Peacemaker got quickly pulled down by Speedster down to the asphalt.

"What are you doing?!" Harcourt got out of the car and pulled a gun on Sprint.

"Helping your friend before he dies from lead poisoning." She said.

"What?!" Peacemaker said.

With a super-charged knock to his head, the speedster put him to sleep. Then began the operation.

Sprint phased her arms through his body. Swiftly, she located all the bullets that got to him. Then carefully took them all out.

She dropped an overload of these lead nuts on the ground.

Harcourt sighed, relieved. But she still had a gun on her.

"I get it. Look, you don't have to feel safe around me." Sprint said, she woke Peacemaker up with another bump to the head.

"Who the hell are you?" Harcourt asked.

"Why do I feel like people in this world really love being asked that? I'm Sprint." She placed her hands on her hips.

Peacemaker stood between them, all better. But still needed attention for the bullet wounds.

"Look, I can take him to a hospital." Sprint said.

"Tell me first, Sprint. Whose side are you on?" Harcourt said.

Sprint looked around them. Then back at her. "Um, the Justice side of things? Justice League?" She said.

"Apparently, that's what they call the group of protectors here."

"They're not the only ones." Harcourt told her, as she struggled --- trying to carry Peacemaker.

"Damn it. You're gonna take up a lot of my energy." Sprint said.

"Not my fault I got shot." Peacemaker said.

Sprint got up and held the man bridal style.
"Hold on tight." She said.

A speed force aura outlined Peacemaker thus to prevent him from vomiting once moved by her, lightning swirled around Sprint's arms which were to assist with the heavy lifting.

In a single zoom and boom, they were gone. Harcourt watched, then later went back in her car. A phone on her ear, as she shared information.

"No doubt about it, Ma'am. This is an anomaly, but not as threatening as we'd thought. In the mean time, we'll make it official." Harcourt said.
"We have a new speedster in town."

Back at town, Vigilante was having the time of his life taking selfies with Deadshot. The latter was still strapped against a pole, irritated at Vigilante's funny business.

"Light up, man. Come on! You were part of the worst heroes ever." Vigilante said.

Deadshot muffled an insult under the duct tape over his mouth.

At the hospital, Sprint is seated across the room speaking with a hungry Peacemaker who was already patched up. Now eating hospital food.

"So he's after you because you killed his friend?" Sprint said.

"I-I didn't mean it. I was in a trance, I . . . was an asshole back then." Peacemaker said.

"So not in a trance. That was actually you. In a trance means you were mind-controlled or something." She said.

"Whatever." Peacemaker said.

"Looks to me like you didn't mean to." She said.

Peacemaker sighed.

"Sprint? Seriously?" He said.

"What about it?" She said. "had to be different from Flash, which . . . doesn't sound so bad."

"So you're a trigger-happy vigilante?" Sprint asked.

"Not trigger-happy." Peacemaker said.

"I dunno, it doesn't look that way." She crossed her arms.

"Whatever the fuck you think? I don't care, alright? Deadshot is after me so I can't stay here." He said.

"No, it's fine. I . . . " Sprint went deep in thought, remembered she had Deadshot tied up.

She left and sped back to Evergreen.

To her surprise, unless she was a regular inhabitant of this world.
Deadshot was missing from the pole.

Nothing but ripped duct tape and whatnot in the area.

"Well . . . shoot." Sprint crossed her arms.