The Justice Society

"You guys need to get out of here." Sprint told Zoe and Floyd Lawton. The smoke cleared and unveiled her feminine stature of a superhero.

"Thank you. Thank you." Zoe embraced her Dad, relieved. She thanked the other.

"And you." Sprint, to Floyd. "I'm glad you behaved." She said, snarky.

Waller's gunmen recovered soon, and they started firing at Sprint on Waller's command. Guns blazing.

"OPEN FIRE!!" they shouted.

Or at least in Sprint's flash-time point of view. These bullets were nothing, as long as they wouldn't touch her.
She pushed bullets into directions that wouldn't hit anyone or anything. Protecting Zoe and Floyd, and trying not to kill the gunmen.

Sprint's eyes glowed, the lightning bolts that hovered over her face that covered her eyes sparkled brightly. Her purple-and-pinkish suit in terms of color scheme was surely her choice.

She moved Zoe and Floyd out of the scene, one-by-one for them. Leaving both somewhere the gunmen couldn't find them anytime soon.

Then she returned to the battle, to try to reason with these people.

"Listen to me. Floyd Lawton was complying." Sprint said to them, serious.
"He gave you all a chance."

"Waller, what do we do?" Said the leader of this squadron.

"Keep firing." said Amanda Waller, who was keen to explore Sprint's capabilities.

"You hear that?" said the soldier.

"OPEN FIRE!!"

The exasperated Sprint raised a brow, unamused.

With flash-time, she once again stopped all the bullets. She pushed and positioned the bullets slighty away from her. Interrupting their directional forces. Close enough to the gunmen for a particular reason, although not too close so as not to kill them.

Afterwards, Sprint charged herself up. Beasty purple lightning circled her body like an aura, as her eyes glowed. The men kept firing.

FFSHHZZZTKKK-!!!

She palmed the ground, charging a jump. A few seconds later, Sprint jumped up high.

TTHURRACCKK-!!!

Then she struck the ground like a napalm! FIST FIRST AGAINST THE CONCRETE - !!! She blew away the soldiers, but not enough a charge to kill any of them. The lightning from her explosion set off all the bullets in mid-air. They all puffed loudly. A glorious blend of her speedster power and the gunpower from the bullets.

FFFSSHHHZZUURRAOOUUCCKKK!!!

"That's the new speedster." Harcourt said, who stood beside Waller. Both at headquarters watching the scene from a drone.

"Name?" Waller asked.

"We --- still don't know." Harcourt said.

When the dust cleared, the men were down. "Tired" down, instead of dead. And Sprint was victorious, despite the stinging bullets that breached her suit and almost completely dug into her skin. Excess bullets she couldn't move away.

She stood up, breathing --- trying to soothe the pain from the bullets, holding herself. This all just made her tired, and she had only just started completely collecting up the characters in this universe.