Black

A.R.G.U.S Headquarters.

Hawkman spoke to Waller through the comms. "She got away, Waller. Going to be difficult to locate, too." he said.

"Did you find Lawton?" Waller asked.

"Nah. It's as if she hid him and his kid somewhere." He said.

"Forget about them. For now, we have to focus on capturing the Speedster. We'll be luckier if she turns out to be The Flash's cousin." Waller said.

" And how exactly do you expect us to catch someone that fast?" Hawkman asked.

"I dunno, Carter." Waller gave a stern stare at the screen of the whole map for the entire world. In the control room.

"Don't you know someone who can help you with that?" She said.

Philadelphia.

Jazzlyn, out of her suit and in her casual clothes, leaned forward on a pillar tiredly. At the park accompanied by Victor and Billy. She breathed heavily.

"Are you okay?" Victor asked.

"Yeah, fine. Just . . . tired." She said, recovering.

"Gotta say, I never actually saw your kinds of people get tired." Victor said.

Jazzlyn shrugged.

"So it's Billy, right?" She asked.

"Yeah." Billy said.

"You were . . . chosen by some wizard to have power?" She said.

"Yeah, the wizard Shaz--" Billy stopped himself. "I can't say it."

"Shazam?" She said.

"December 2019." Victor said. "Breaking headlines. Mad man with a glowing eye unleashes reign of terror, then is defeated by a family of superheroes."

"Wasn't the only one." Billy said.

Victor projected screens and showed to Jazzlyn the events of the Shazamily and their battle against Dr. Sivana, as well as the next one with the daughters of Atlas. With every recorded nook and crannies of footage around the internet and the news.

"Corporate heir became this vengeful man with dark magic. Luckily, Billy and his siblings saved the day." Victor said.

"Where was the Justice League?" Jazzlyn said.

"The H.I.V.E was trying to destroy my old college." Victor said. "Well, at least that was my personal problem."

"And then earlier this year, the daughters of Atlas appeared. Same reign of terror, only bigger. Billy sacrificed himself for his family and the world." Victor said.

"Then I got resurrected by Wonder Woman." Billy said.

"Oh." Jazzlyn raised a brow, almost confused --- mostly surprised of all these events occurring in such a short time. Almost. "Tons of things happen here in such a short time, don't they?" She said.

"Yeah." Billy nodded as he admitted.

Near the lake in this park, Billy stood besides Jazzlyn as she leaned over the railing to oversee the pretty round-ish lake. The park closely resembled that of the frozen Central Park in that 2005 King Kong film, although livelier, and now in the modern day --- in Philadelphia.

"So how did you get your powers?" Billy asked her.

"Oh." Jazzlyn took a deep breath, before replying. "I was bitten by radioactive lightning." she said, joking as she looked at Billy with a smile.
"Really?" Billy said. "Doesn't sound like --- "