Shazam vs Black Adam

Adam super-charged his lightning beam, now it was clear he would be able to match the strength of this other champion if not overpower him.

Struggling, Billy got smart and simply flew away from the angle of the beam in order to save himself the trouble.

Their beams blended its power together, firing on the mountain behind Billy when he flew to the side, causing an explosion.

Shazam sped to the site of the explosion and checked if any living things were hurt in the blast. He found none but a deer that was trampled over by a fallen tree.

"I'm sorry, little buddy!" He said, lifting the tree off the deer --- and setting it free back into the safer woods.

Black Adam hovered from a distance, overseeing where Shazam was. Quickly, he then flew towards his opponent.

Adam charged, and slammed a fist down onto Shazam. Cue another loud BOOM-! Displays of power. Resulting in the two drilling down --- into the mountain. A mighty feat of strength that caused another quake in the island.

Shazam grunted, struggling to overpower Adam's push.
He grabbed the younger champion's face and drilled the ground with the back of his head.

Adam redirected their direction to the side. They exited the under-belly of the island, and started brawling underwater. Below the ocean. Their fight causing quakes and sent shockwaves wherever they were.

He blocked a punch, then charged himself up with lightning, and delivered a rageful uppercut to Adam.

Not letting him go down that easy, Shazam went after the flailing Black Adam.
He super-charged vital amounts of lightning through his veins and blasted them strongly at the other while in their flailing situation.

Then he followed this with a punch, a second one, a third, then another. Barrages! Each one blowing Adam away and giving him a stun across the face. Billy did not want to hold back against an opponent this time, as he kept punting his opponent across the sky.

Although, unlike Billy. Teth-Adam had this special power connected to his rage. That stemmed deeply from his past.
In the air, he recomposed himself. Eyes lit up, and blasphemous amounts of his energy splintered through his veins. He shouted, "ENOUGH!" then he bursted into a shockwave of ancient --- powerful lightning.

Blowing Shazam away and canceling his next punch. He was grazed across the side-profile of lightning in exchange.

Now it was his turn.
Black Adam zooms forward, charging at Billy angrily.

"What was--" He grabbed him by the throat. Then super-charged his punching arm --- now pounding Shazam in the face. This time he was faster, and even stronger than his opponent.

They flew right into multiple mountains, Adam truly intended to overwhelm the other with the baggage under a chokehold, series of punches, and being slammed through feasts of stone.

Shazam escaped his grip, first hesitant --- then proceeded to bite down on his palm, between the gaps of his fingers. Adam screamed in pain, throwing Shazam away like a swatted fly.

He checked his palm and found the fresh bite mark from Shazam.

The pair of champions who were locked in battle held their battle then and there, mid-air.
Shazam relentlessly threw jabs and hits at Black Adam, who blocked and dodged. It all went from punching, blasting eachother with lightning, and then kicking. An earth-shaking bout that took place in the sky.

Black Adam started to gain the upper hand once more, he dug his fist down on Shazam's stomach swiftly --- followed by a punch to the face, he kicked the stomach again, an uppercut to the jaw as payback, and then a roundhouse kick to the stomach. Once again, he had overwhelmed Shazam. This roundhouse kick sent Shazam down into the island, falling fast.

The latter crashed down --- cue more quakes along with a crater as the mark he left.

Billy tried to stand up, only to be bewildered again by Black Adam who appeared above him immediately. Delivered another barrage of punches at his face, Billy was being punched down by the face down into the ground. Deeper and deeper, the more punches Adam sent.

Shazam tried a way out of this, he would try to transform back.
"SHAZ-" Only to be stopped by the other, who had forcefully grabbed and held his mouth shut.
"Your last breath wasted on the wrong word." Black Adam said, as he raised his fist --- and prepared a killing blow.

The lasso of truth wrapped itself around Black Adam's arm, then as well as his body, he is pulled down into the ground. 

Cyborg and Aquaman leaped over to the scene, he stood over the man in black and pointed his trident down at him. Fierce, he negotiated.

"What catchphrase are we having today?" Aquaman said.

The Batwing hovered over, pulling up above the island.

Adam stared up at Diana, eyes cold and relentless. "Why don't you bothersome, uninvited fools stay out. Of. My. Way?" He said.

"We cannot let you do that." Diana said, prolonging her hold on him.

"You're about to kill a child." Aquaman said to him, also relentless. And to let him know.

The cursed man with godlike powers stared down at Billy, in his hold. Then looks back up towards the others, in shock but mostly confusion. What exactly did they mean by this?

Meanwhile, Sprint was by herself in such a situation. Heading back to that island, where she . . .
  where she thought she'd make it.

Plowing through the ocean, she could feel herself running out of energy. As she had not been eating for the whole day since the cafe.

Her sights distorted, then slowly dimmed.
Sprint went radio silent, flailing across the waters, unconscious.
Further into it, she sank down into the sea. Fate undetermined as of the moment.