Hall Of Justice / Justice Meeting

After the wake of Mongul capturing both Billy Batson and Teth-Adam. Josie kept low in the batcave, discussing with Alfred the repercussions of what had just happened.

"This is obviously bad." She said, stressing. "Billy."

"And this Black Adam. So he exploded? Do we know where this other alien came from anyway?" Josie said.

"We're working on that." Batman appeared, followed by the rest of the Justice leaguers. Except for Flash and Superman, of course.

"B-Batman." Josie said, pulling herself off the chair.

"Wonder Woman?" She saw the heroine, lacking her bruises and battle scars from earlier. It seemed she had fully healed. "I see you're doing fine now?"

Wonder Woman nodded at her. Gave a little smile to reaffirm.

"We need you to come with us." Batman said.

"To where?" Josie asked, puzzled.

Later on in a remote location. Cyborg and Wonder Woman accompanied the Batwing as it flew into an open field. This field had never been empty nor desolate again in years.

There, the Hall of Justice stood proud. It was the humble headquarters of the Justice League, where they would make announcements and group up for all their meetings. Discussing advantages, plans for the world, threats, cures, and movie recommendations. More accurately to their appeals.

The Batwing hovered down into an open hatch, rightly for the Batwing's landing purpose.

Batman helped Josie out of the Batwing's compartment that could contain anyone. It was two seats that could hold anyone he would need to keep safe in the wake of a war.

"I . . . thanks." Josie said to him as she stepped on the Hall of Justice floor.

The Batwing wasn't the only vehicle in this massive parking lot. There were other flyable vehicles as well as actual mobile cars and even boat vehicles that were parked on water --- which led to an underground water tunnel. For it to reach the ocean once one would drive one of them out.

Lights turned on as this Filipino girl set eyes on the massive lot, with grey, white lights, and dark blue paint the place had.

"I don't know what to say. Reminds me of A.R.G.U.S own vehicles, but these ones are more colorful, for sure." She said, spotting multiple red-yellow-and-green motorcycles, and a helicopter. There were more. Like a Bat-helicopter, of light blue, grey and yellow.

Aquaman and the others followed.
"Remember when you said you turned a jet invisible in '84?" He said to Wonder Woman.

"What happened in '84?" Wonder Woman said, sounding confused.

"Anyways. Welcome to the Hall of Justice." Diana told Josie, whom she let follow her, as she took the lead. Leading them across the halls. Most of it all looked like it was all built in marbles, as Josie would describe. An aesthetic she deeply admired.

"Hall of Justice? Your base of operations, I see." Josie said. "I love the design. Look at these marble walls, they alone make me feel safe."

"Diana's idea." Aquaman said.

"This was built shortly after we defeated Steppenwolf. We got a back-up base near Gotham, though." Cyborg said.

"And this place is funded by who? Wouldn't the public like to know who is funding their very own protectors?" Josie asked.

"Already happened. Both Wayne Enterprises and Queen Industries." Cyborg said.

"Queen Industries?" Josie asked.