Meeting the Class

Hey! A quick thing I want to mention before I continue

1. Please no spoilers I have read up to y2 vol 1 so please don't mention anything that happens beyond that

2. Characters that would normally have powers won't. For example, Rimuru with be extremely smart but without Ciel

3. Characters will be added all the time so let me know who should be added

P.S If it really gets down to it I will do Transfer students even though I don't think it's normally aloud

P.S 2 Rimuru will be a girl, also he would never have been isekiaed just born like that

With that being said enjoy!

I sat on a bus going to my new school. I looked around and saw everybody wearing the same red uniform as me. there were a few people who stuck out to me though, one being a pretty girl with long blue hair and she was next to another student with short blonde hair. Both were talking to an old lady when the blonde spoke up

"Would any please give up their seat for this lady?"

Everyone adverted their eyes except for one, he had brown hair and his eyes were glued on the blonde's chest. I looked over to the left and saw a girl with Long black hair, she seemed completely disinterested in helping this lady as I was.

"Anyone please?" the blue hair girl asked

After a while a boy in the back offered his seat, he had a big scar on his forehead but a gentle aura around him.

When we got off the bus I took a moment to look at the school. The school is the Tokyo advanced nurturing high school. It has a 100% guarantee on whatever job or school you want to get into.

Then someone snapped me out of my dream 

"You were staring at me on the bus earlier... why?" 

It was the girl with black hair from before

"Sorry, I noticed that you didn't seem interested in giving up your seat like me,"

"Don't compare me with you, I held my seat as a matter of conviction,"

'Doesn't that make you worse?" I wondered

With that, she left and we went to the opening ceremony where the student council president offered some words of advice. I noticed that the girl from earlier is in my class and she also seemed a little disturbed by seeing the president. 

With that, we met in our class, and I sat in the back of the room with the black hair girl sitting next to me.

"Everyone I think we should start with Introductions, I'll go first my name is Hirata Yousuke, I play Soccer and I hope we can get along,"

'He'll be the class leader,' I thought

Next went the blonde earlier on the bus "I'm Kushida Kikyo, I want to make friends with everyone so don't hesitate to talk to me,"

'She'll be popular with both boys and girls'

They then pointed to a boy in the front "My name is Yuuich Katagiri, I hope to get along and make friends with everyone,"

Something about him seemed disturbing to me, so I kept that in mind

"Next is you," Hirata pointed to the girl in front of him

"I'm Milim Nava! I love to fight so I'll accept any challenges! HAHAHA!"

She seemed dumb but smart... but at the same time dumb.

They went down the list until I was called "My name is Kiyotaka Ayanokoji um... I don't excel at anything really... um... I look forward to getting along with you all,"

'I blew it,' is what I thought as I sat back down.

Then the teacher walked in "Hello everyone, My name is Chabashira Sae, I will be looking after you for the next 3 years,"

She had a wall around her that much was obvious, she seemed she didn't really care that much about us.

She then explained how this school worked (I'm going to try my best to include everything so I'm sorry if I forget to mention something) This school's currency points, 1 point= 1 yen. We were given 100,000 points on our first day and were told we would get points monthly. Also, we were in class D, the lowest class. When asked how to change our class standing she said the time will come when you will have opportunities to do so.

That's about it, I went to the store after the first day to buy some necessities when I ran into Black hair girl

"Oh, hello again," I said in my usual apathetic voice

"Why are you everywhere I go?"

"Don't be like that. What's your name by the way?"

She flat out ignored me and continued to look at the shampoo she was buying

"What's you-" I started when I was cut off by her

"Do you need it?"

"I'd like to,"

"... Horikita Suzune"

"Horikita? like the president?"

With that, she left the store while I bought the rest of the things I needed and went to my dorm.

On the way there though I saw someone standing by the elevator, he was the boy who helped the old lady on the bus

"Need any help?" I asked

"Oh no, thank you for asking though! My name is Tanjiro Kamado just so you know,"

"Ayanokoji Kiyotaka," I said as I left

When I got back to the dorm I did some thinking about the 100,000 points each month. I saw that they had free items at the store and our teacher never said we were getting 100,000 each month, I figured by the time when the teacher said it but now I was certain, we were not going to be getting 100,000 points next month.

as the weeks went by people began to open up to each other, I had failed completely at that though. The teacher was very lenient with talking in class and such and then May 1st arrived 

"Sensei! We didn't get out points," a boy called out

"Yea is there a glitch?" another girl asked

I looked around to see people's reactions. I noticed that Me, Horikita, Milim, and a man named Koenji were the only ones not panicking, I noticed something about Yuuichi though, he was panicking but he was clearly different from the others, almost as if he was faking it.

"What a bunch of fools you are," the teacher then said

She then explained to us the S-System based on our class's behavior we were given 0 class points the other classes were ways ahead of us.

"Sensei? how can we get more points?" Hirata asked

"There will be times when you can, you'll see. Also improving your class behavior is a start I mean look at these Midterm scores, absolute garbage! Starting now anyone who gets a failing score will be expelled. Finally, if you manage to get more class points then you become a said class,"

And with those final words, the class started

(Done)

Hopefully, you enjoyed this chapter, just so you know as well is that I plan to have way more fighting in this than the book has had so far. With that said I hope you enjoyed it. Also don't forget to recommend characters, if it is from an anime I haven't watched yet then I'm sorry but I won't add them in since I don't know them that well.