Trial

I woke up the next morning and got ready to go out today. Today both Kushida and I were going to help Sakura get a new camera since it was the weekend.

"Oh, Hello Ayanokoji!" Kushida yelled out when I reached the area we agreed to meet up at

I was the last one to arrive which was surprising since I was 5 minutes early.

"T-thank you for coming with me today..." Sakura said while bowing her head

"Don't worry about it, we're friends, after all, right?" Kushida added

Sakura timidly nodded her head at that statement and we all made our way to the store.

"Yea... this is broken... do you have your warranty?" the cashier asked.

He seemed somewhat off, he gave off a creepy vibe so I guess it was a good thing Kushida and I was here to help her out.

Sakura then handed him the warranty

"I see... looks good now all I need is your Address and your phone number,"

He gave out a piece of paper but there was clearly more than wanting those for work purposes so I wrote down my number and Address

"Wait! Um... I don't think you can do that... it's her camera right?"

"You just said the warranty looks good, I can't see a possible legal issue," I reasoned back

"Oh... I see then," 

With that, he said it would be fixed in around a week but Sakura had taken out the sim card before giving it over.

We spent the rest of the day hanging out and getting lunch. it was now around 5 PM and Kushida left to use the restroom.

"Thanks for coming with me today," Sakura said

"No worries,"

"I don't know if I should ask you this but... what do you think I should do about the Sudo situation?"

She didn't say she was the witness but she just confirmed it

"Do what you want to do. Don't worry about what other people want just to focus on what you want,"

"I think... I would regret it if I didn't do anything,"

"Then there's your answer,"

Sakura smiled at that and Kushida came back. We made small talk and we all finally went home but not before exchanging phone numbers with Sakura.

it was now Sunday and no one had bothered me today which I was glad. I like to have relaxing days here and there too but I soon realized that this was too good to be true. My buzzer in my room rang and I looked to see who it was and it turned out to be Naruto from class B.

I let him in and asked What he needed

"Oh, Ichinose wanted to know if you found the witness yet, but look at your room it's so empty!"

"I don't like to waste points but we found the witness so everything should work out,"

"Oh, that's good. By the way, have you noticed class C?"

"I heard Ryuuen is leading the class but nothing else. Why?"

"I heard from some rumors but apparently he rules his class by force, you know that as well correct?"

I nodded

"As it turns out though he couldn't control these three students and now there's like a war going on. it's 3 vs. the whole class!"