Island Exam

We were all on the Island now and Hirata spoke up to give instructions

"Ok everyone, for those who want to, they should go look around Island to find spots, the rest of us will focus on point spending and choosing the leader,"

I rose my hand along with a few other people, the most surprising being Koenji and Sakura.

My group was with Both of them so I was in an interesting spot. Sakura was very slow and could barely keep up with me at walking speed, meanwhile, Koenji was swinging across the tree's 

"Koenji, slow down," I said

"Ha, a forest like this is no problem!" 

He then proceeded to go faster, then I got a text on my phone from Hirata saying we found a spot. He exchanged Phone numbers with everyone before we split up. It said that we have found a spot.

The spot they found was an area by a river which was good because we had fresh drinking water.  The rest of the day went by without any issues and it was now currently midnight after making sure everyone was asleep I woke up Yuuichi and we went outside.

"What you want?" he asked tiredly

"Let's win this exam," I replied

"Haha! So your finally going to stop messing around then?"

"I'm afraid my hand is forced currently,"

"Oh? I could help you with that if you'd like,"

"Nah, I got it. Let's do some scouting, be back by 4:00 AM,"

"Sounds good,"

With that we both went off, the first area I went to was where I was exploring with Koenji and Sakura

With that we both went off, the first area I went to was where I was exploring with Koenji and Sakura. Speaking of which Koenji still hasn't gone back to the area yet. He might just drop out.

As I went that way I noticed a cave that had a tarp over it, I quietly opened the tarp and stepped in, there I saw all of Class A sleeping, I looked around to see if I could find anything useful but I couldn't see anything good. I then heard very quiet voices from further back in the cave.

I listened in 

"Alright, Katsuragi, I don't know why you would think of this but this is dumb as hell,"

It was Rimuru's voice

"A contract with Ryuuen? Are you out of your mind? and the arrangements are just awful,"

"But, I figured that we could get a ton of class points from this, all we have to do is pay 20,000  Private points each to Ryuuen each month. But with the Class points we get in return it will be a profit for us,"

"Idiot!" She said in a loud whisper "What if we don't win this exam?!?!"

"We are class A, there is no way we could lose to those guys,"

"Get out... god Arisu gonna take advantage of this,"

With that I quickly left as Katuragi was coming this way, I went to go check class C but to my surprise, almost all of them were still awake but in a lake, they were all having fun but making sure not to be too loud.

Then Ryuuen Spotted me "Yo, you there,"

He waved me down so I walked over,

"What's a class D doing all the way over here at such a time?"

"I was just walking around. I can't sleep because of how uncomfortable it is. Speaking of which though you guys seem to be relaxing,"

They had drinks, Jetskis (Which they weren't using right now), and everything that anyone could want,

"You guys are willing to endure harsh conditions just to get a few points, this is how I do things,"

I then figured out what contract they most likely had. Class A would buy anything that Class C would need in return for information on class leaders since that would be the only way to gain Class points in this exam besides just saving them up.

"I see. How is the monster trio doing?"

Ryuuen then got an aggravated look on his face "Don't call them that. There all brainless brawlers,"

I looked over and Luffy and Zoro were sleeping while Sanji was hitting on a girl with short hair that had a bluish glow to it,

"Ah. Well, I ought to be going now,"

"Hmph, do as you will,"

after that, I went back and met up with Yuuichi at exactly 4 am.

"Do you wanna talk about this later today?" he asked

"Yea, I don't wanna risk someone waking up,"

With that, we both went back to bed.

(Near the Boat)

Koenji seemed to not have a car in the world as he was about to swim all the way to the boat when someone called out to him

"Hey!" A girl with pink twintails called out

"Oh? If it isn't the little girl,"

Milim then rushed in and hit him with a punch. He caught her hand and didn't make a single expression however that punch hurt quite a bit.

"Watch it,"

"Hmph," Koenji then tried to punch her back but she jumped backward

Both then got into fighting stances. Milim had a look of joy on her face as she could finally have her first fight.

Milim charged in using her advantage in speed and launched all sorts of punches which Koenji dodged then countered with a knee to the gut and then kicked her in the chest sending her flying back

"Haha! You're strong!" Milim said as she got back up 

"I am perfect so of course, I would be strong. By the way... why are you here anyway?"

"Hmm?... Well you were going to leave the Island right, I noticed that you never came back at 2 am so I went down to the ocean to sit and wait if you would leave and here you are,"

"What if I had left already?"

"OH! I guess you could have done that also,"

After that exchange both went back into fighting stances with Milim taking the offensive again, launching punches and kicks this time making it impossible for Koenji to dodge all of them. He jumped back

"Well, if you wish for me not to leave the island then I can do that I suppose, I don't want my face to get bruised after all,"

"Ah, ok then!"

"You can go back, I catch up later,"

"Alright!" Milim then happily left and Koenji swam all the way to the boooat

'Idiot,' He thought

(done)

Thanks for reading! As always feel free to ask for new characters to be added.

Class A: Rimuru, Robin, Shinobu

Class B: Tanjiro, Shinra, Naruto, Kakashi

Class C: Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Gojo

Class D: Ayanokoji, Nami, Milim, Yuuichi, Issei

Stats for Milim Vs. Koenji

Strength: Koenji

Speed: Milim

IQ: Koenji

Battle IQ: Milim

Durability: Milim

Martial Art/ Technique: Koenji

Winner... either way. Perfectly matched for each other.