A Game of Werewolf

I waited until 5:30 and I opened the door to the room.

Sitting in the chairs already were two students from my class. The Professor and Yukimura.

"Please take a seat," Class A's instructor said

I took a seat as we waited for the last person, then ten minutes later the door finally opened and it was Kei Kariuzawa.

"Hey, Sorry I'm late,"

Benimaru-Sensei didn't say anything as he waited for her to sit down. She took the seat next to me after moving it a little bit further away.

"Now that everyone is here I am going to give you the rundown for this test. There will be a hidden VIP among a group of 12-14 students each from different classes each with a different name. Your group name is Rabbit. Your job is to find the VIP or choose not to, your actions will have 1 out of 4 outcomes 

Share the identity of the VIP and clear the exam together as one.If the answers of the VIP student as well as the other group members are all correct, they will all receive private points (including members other than the VIP student themselves).Answer incorrectly and the group loses but the VIP still receives points.If there are incorrect answers or unanswered questions by people other than the VIP student, only the VIP student will receive 500,000 private points.A traitor uncovers the identity of the VIP.In the case that someone other than the VIP answers the question before waiting for the allocated time and answers correctly, the class the answerer belongs to will receive 50 class points each and the answerer themselves will receive 500,000 private points for themselves.On the other hand, classes whose VIPs have been identified will receive a penalty of -50 class points for their whole class. Once this has been achieved, the test will be over for the group.However, if a member that belongs to the class of the VIP answers correctly, the previous result will be made invalid and the examination for that group will continue.The traitor disregards the judgment of the VIP.In the case that someone other than the VIP answers the question before waiting for the allocated time and answers incorrectly, the class the answerer belongs to will receive a penalty of -50 class points each but the VIP will still receive 500,000 private points. The class to which the VIP belongs obtains 50 class points.If the answer is given incorrectly, the group's exam will end.However, if a member belonging to the class of the VIP is the one who answered incorrectly, the answer will be considered invalid and will not be accepted.

(From the Wiki)

Any questions?"

Both Kariuzawa and the Professor looked confused but didn't say anything.

"Very well then. You will meet your groups tomorrow at 9 AM and at 5 PM. you will have 3 days to complete this test, a total of 6 sessions. You will be meeting in room 503. You are dismissed,"

With that, we all left without saying a word.

In my room, I sent a text to Yuuichi

"Who is in your group? I have Yukimura, Kariuzawa, and the Professor

"I have Milim, Sudo, and Ike. You have an interesting group though. YOu may already know this but Kariuzawa used to be bullied,"

"How do you know?"

"Just a look at her. She acts all high and mighty only as a means to protect herself. Not to mention her relationship with Hirata is fake as well. I only confirmed it when I saw her reaction when the underwear got stolen,"

Damn. His ability to see threw people is something else

"I see, thanks,"

"By the way are you the VIP?"