Red & Leopard

Author's Note: As a heads up, updates may be a little slower for the next month or so. My mom just flew in from California for 5 weeks, so it may take me a bit longer to get chapters up but there will still be updates to look forward to of course!

-

VEGAS

"N-nh... like this, Vegas? Is Tawan doing well?"

"Yes, you're doing great Tawan. Just like that—keep going." Vegas replied, licking the tip of his finger to turn the page in his book, not even bothering to look up at his computer screen to see whatever Tawan was getting up to. He'd stopped paying attention once Tawan was undressed and on the bed, spewing out random things to keep Tawan feeling as if he gave a shit.

He had his own webcam turned off under the excuse that it was broken. In reality, he just didn't want to bother having to pretend to be aroused by whatever nonsense that Tawan asked of him. He was getting towards the end of his novel—a science-fiction thriller that he'd been trying to finish for weeks but had been too busy for, and he was letting nothing get in the way of him finding out what happened to the main character who was on the precipice of death.

Especially not Tawan.

Besides, if he wanted to laugh at it later, he was screen recording the entire thing.

"F-fuck, Vegas. You're s-so big, you feel Tawan so nicely—"

Vegas rolled his eyes at the sound of the annoying trill of Tawan's whining voice. A part of him wondered how he had ever managed to get hard having to listen to this man speak, but he chalked it up to his great control over his own body, but Tawan was hardly the idea lover and he was wondering if he'd be able to stomach him for however long his father needed them to be together.

He paused in his reading, finger stroking along the edge of the paper. What if his father expected him to be with Tawan forever?

His lip curled at the mere thought and he shook his head, eyes falling back to his book as Tawan continued to moan on screen. Surely, his father wouldn't need him to be with Tawan forever—just until he got what he wanted, then Vegas could dump Tawan like the trash he was and, maybe, find someone that was right for him.

Not that he really believed such a person existed, but sometimes it was nice to dream.

What about Pete? A voice whispered in his head and Vegas frowned. He admitted that he was curious about his employee, and maybe he'd let himself enjoy their outing a little bit too much the day before, but there had been something incredibly intriguing about Pete.

Vegas had thoroughly enjoyed having an actual conversation with him, and that was intriguing enough, but Pete had seemed as if he also enjoyed it, had paid attention to what he said and asked questions. Most people didn't—not even Tawan who claimed to love him, content with the little things Vegas offered up to seem as if the relationship was mutual. Tawan certainly never asked questions about Macau.

"W-what should Tawan do next, Vegas?" Tawan gasped out and Vegas glanced up at the screen, seeing him sprawled out with a toy deep inside him.

"Do you need me to hold your hand through this?" Vegas snapped and Tawan's eyes widened. Vegas closed his eyes for a moment and exhaled slowly before saying, "You're doing wonderfully on your own. I'm really enjoying watching you Tawan. I want to see you ride that toy until you come. Make sure to scream my name as loudly as you can. I want everyone to know who you belong to." His voice was emotionless as he said this, but when he opened his eyes, Tawan was nodding enthusiastically, doing just as instructed.

Vegas looked down at his book. In all honesty, he had no interest in dominating Tawan. He wanted nothing more than to be rid of him.

Pete on the other hand... he wanted to bend Pete over his desk to see just how red he could get his ass before Pete broke down and begged for his cock.