two awful people

This chapter is a little shorter than the others, but hopefully the quick update makes up for that :) enjoy!

-

PETE

Maprang was standing in his doorway. Pete had his ass full of Vegas' cock and Maprang was in his doorway. A cold wave of humiliation and shame washed over Pete and maybe usually, this would only turn him on further, but the realization of everything washed over him like a bucket of cold water had been dumped on his head.

He'd been cheating on his girlfriend with his boss and she'd just found out because he'd forgotten about her fucking text and she was getting an eye-full of Vegas' mouth on his throat while his cock thrusted in and out of his body, slick with a mix of blood and precome.

Pete smacked his hand against Vegas' shoulder, hissing between gasps. "V-Vegas, get out—" his words were broken on a moan as Vegas gave a particularly harsh jolt of his hips inside of him, seemingly deciding to ignore whatever Pete said.

The sound of his moan clearly broke Maprang from her shock because she quickly knelt down to shove the things that had fallen from her purse back into it. Pete tried to hold back his whines as he shoved at Vegas, but Vegas only pushed him more firmly into the wall.

"I said st-stop—" Pete gasped, nails clawing into Vegas' shoulder. Vegas growled against his throat, biting down into his pulse. Pete knew Vegas had to be aware of what happened, but this only seemed to feed into his possessiveness, unfortunately for Pete.

At any other time with any other person, this might've been the hottest thing that Pete had ever experienced, but as Maprang turned and ran out of his apartment, Pete knew he needed to go after her. He had no idea what he was going to say, but he had to say something, explain something to her.

So he whined as he reached down between his and Vegas' body, forcefully—yet carefully—pulling Vegas' cock from his body before shoving him away.

"I said stop!" Pete shot him a glare, unamused by Vegas as he grabbed his pants with a wince, tugging them up his legs and over his hips, completely forgoing his underwear. His ass hurt and his cock was still painfully hard as his body and mind were confused because as much as his mind was conflicted over his girlfriend seeing him with Vegas buried inside of him, his body had very much enjoyed the exhibition.

A hand grabbed at his wrist and he looked up as he finished zipping up his pants at Vegas whose expression was slightly dark and annoyed.

"Don't go after her."

Pete stared at him for a moment and then wrenched his wrist away. "You wouldn't go after Tawan to salvage yours and your father's plan if it was him?" He waited for an answer and when all he got was silence and the clenching of a jaw in return, Pete huffed and hurried out of his apartment and towards the elevators.

He cursed as he saw one closing, knowing that if he waited for the next elevator—which was notoriously slow—then there would be no way he'd make it to Maprang in time.

Pete turned on his heel, hurrying to the door to the stairwell, only realizing once he set foot on the cold steps that he'd completely forgotten his shoes. He shook it off, ignoring the pain shooting through his lower back and hurried down the four flights of stairs as quickly as he could.

Thankfully, he was in shape and this didn't take long, but as he looked towards the elevators after entering the foyer of his apartment complex, he only saw a small group getting onto one. Pete quickly turned to the front doors, watching Maprang vanish out of them.

He rushed after her, throwing the door open. "Maprang!" He called out, watching as Maprang's footsteps only sped up, her keys already clutched tightly in her left hand.