Consul of the Feast

"The lilies are more silent than usual today..." Pure Vanilla Cookie frowns.

"Pure Vanilla Cookie! There you are!" GingerBrave opens the door to the greenhouse.

"..." (C/F) Cookie stands silently by his side.

"GingerBrave! Oh, I'm so glad you came! Please, welcome!" Pure Vanilla Cookie smiles. "I have great news! My old friends are on their way to the Vanilla Kingdom! I haven't felt so much joy and excitement for well..." He (moreso his staff) glances at (C/F) Cookie, who tries to appear unaffected by such an implication.

"Whoah, that's amazing! You must've missed them a lot! I'm so happy for you! Huh? Who's that? I don't think I've met you before..." GingerBrave says to them.

"This is (C/F) Cookie! They are the Captain of the Vanilla Kingdom's Guards."

"Not that there are any left aside from myself..." They mumble.

"Wow! So you're from here? That's so cool! My name's GingerBrave! It's nice to meet you!"

"...But we've met before... A few moons ago when we visited your kingdom..." (C/F) Cookie frowns.

"Huh? I don't remember you being there... There was just Pure Vanilla Cookie and that sheep." He frowns.

"..." They blink.

"Uh, well..." Pure Vanilla Cookie redirects the conversation, "If only the purpose of this reunion were as happy as I am... I requested their presence because there is a rather heavy topic to discuss. Dark Enchantress Cookie is preparing for another war. Troubling things are happening as we speak: magical rifts are shattering the sky and the followers of Dark Enchantress Cookie are rising all over Earthbread. We cannot stand by and witness our kingdoms crumble one by one. That is why I have summoned the other Cookies. We must devise a plan to stop this threat once and for all! GingerBrave, you have done a lot to help those in need all across Earthbread. This very kingdom owes its existence to none other but you! My friend, please share your selfless courage with us all at the upcoming Council!"

"Of course! Easy!" GingerBrave exclaims, "You can always count on me!"

"You have my gratitude GingerBrave! But now...!" Pure Vanilla Cookie pauses, "Hollyberry Cookie and Dark Cacao Cookie will be here any minute. We will head over to the Solarium of Unity and help with the preparations. Meanwhile, may I ask you to give my friends a warm welcome? It would help tremendously if you showed them to the accommodations we prepared."

"Sure! You can count on me!" GingerBrave runs off to greet them.

"Such a nice soul..." (C/F) Cookie frowns, "But also quite ignorant."

"He is rather young." Pure Vanilla Cookie smiles after him, "But his bravery is unquestionable."

"Indeed. It serves him well." They nod. Changing the subject, they shift a still pressing matter, "What shall we do to help with preparations first?"

"We will go to the Solarium of Unity to ensure preparations are in order, then we will go to the council hall and tidy up a bit more." He leads the way out of the Greenhouse. "Thank you for agreeing to stay by my side for the day."

"O-of course." (C/F) Cookie coughs, trying to hide their stutter.

"And for a lot more..." He smiles, taking their hand, "Come on fluffy! There's still work to be done!"

"Never call me that again."

"I'm exhausted. I remember why I hate cleaning now..." (C/F) Cookie sighs, sitting down as Pure Vanilla Cookie goes to greet his friends.