Regarding this story...(will delete this later)

Hello everyone! All of you are probably panicking over the title of this author's note, but I promise I'm not discontinuing this story! This is more or less a part for me to reflect on the years that have passed while I've been writing it, and discuss its future. It does have a future, I swear!

This story was the second of my now four PV x reader books. It's really weird to look back at the parts because they're a lot worse than I remember them being... 

I remember reaching the planned ending and seeing the trailer for Cookie Odyssey and going, "oh, I guess I have to keep going." That was a bad plan. I should not have done that. I didn't realize how long Cookie Odyssey was going to be. Like as much fun as all of these parts are when they're finished, they're not that fun to write... That's mostly my fault for deciding how they have to be written and then sticking with that format, but changing it now sounds like even more of a pain since I can't be sure how many people reading have actually gotten through the entirety of Cookie Odyssey. 

Another major problem I have is reader themself(fun fact: while jokingly drafting a meet up oneshot of my PV readers I nicknamed this one 'Cactus Flower' Cookie). They're an OP character written by a teenager who doesn't know how to manage an OP character without making them a Mary Sue (I'm willing to admit that as their writer). As such there's a lot of issues writing them into Odyssey just generally. I also recently saw a video on OC creation, and... oh boy did it remind me of the plethora of issues regarding this reader.

I actually have the epilogue of this story written... admittedly... I wrote it like last year. I reread it today and it sort of hints that I'd continue this once a specific update came out, but I'm telling you all now, I'm not going to. This is ending with Cookie Odyssey. You all can imagine your own sequel fics; I'm not writing one. Cookie Odyssey might as well be one since it finally hit the limit of how much one document in Google Docs mobile could take without crashing.

I love reading all your comments, on this and my other works. I do read them all. The occasional reminder of the 'baa wars' is hilarious. It reminds me of way back when I first started writing this at 2 AM after drawing a cotton candy sheep. Oh how times have changed.

Well, anyways, another reason I wanted to make this a/n is because I honestly have been putting off working on this due to problems with Cookie Run as a whole, so I'm genuinely not sure when I'll have it finished. I finished the next chapter, but I might go through my current plan and change it to try and make it less copy and pasting. 

Simply put: I don't know what I'm going to do with this story, but I'm going to do it! (<--words most of my writing friends live by)
I don't want it to be torture to sit down and work on it, and I don't want reading it to feel that either. As for how long that's going to take, I have literally no idea. I was supposed to be working on a school assignment and instead I've spent an hour writing this. I wasn't even planning to write this two hours ago! I could pull an all-nighter and have the next three chapters out tomorrow for all we know! (I'm not going to do that.)

As for what I meant by "will delete this later" I meant this a/n. I figure that's pretty obvious at this point, but I might as well say it for clarification in case people are still worried.

Anyways, have a nice day.