Council and Consul

(Fair warning, about 90% of this is in game dialogue. That's why it took so long to come out-)

"Ha ha! Don't do that! You can eat grass! Not my plants!" Pure Vanilla Cookie uses his staff to nudge (C/F) Sheep into not eating the bottom leaves of the flower bush he was tending.

"Pure Vanilla Cookie! There you are!" GingerBrave greets them, Clotted Cream Cookie beside him.

"Baa?" (C/F) Sheep casually starts making its way over to the Consul.

"Oh? Hello!" Pure Vanilla Cookie smiles, "We were just taking a walk to clear our minds before the Council. What can I do for you on this fine afternoon?"

"Hi again!" GingerBrave excitedly pets the sheep, smiling twice as wide, "I haven't seen you in a while!"

"Oh? This is quite an unusual sheep." Clotted Cream Cookie watches it calmly walk up beside him and stare him in the eyes. "Hello there- HEY!"

"No! Stop that!" Pure Vanilla Cookie rushes over as they bite the edge of Clotted Cream Cookie's coat, clearly chewing it off. He hastily attempts to pull them off.

"Baa!" A very angry muffled bleating comes from the fluffy animal as the coat tears.

"My apologies. They do not normally do things like that..." Pure Vanilla Cookie frowns. He looks at them, "Now why don't you apologize?"

Silence.

"It is quite alright. How could I expect an animal to know any better? And it's nothing that cannot be fixed."

Pure Vanilla Cookie glares down at (C/F) Sheep, who is staring innocently up at him and still holding the torn off fabric.

"Though I was wondering who that Cookie you left the feast with yesterday is." The Consul changes the subject.

"Oh! That is Captain (C/F) Cookie! They were, and still technically are, the Captain of the Vanillian Guards," Pure Vanilla Cookie smiles, "and one of the closest friends I have."

"Baa."

"Be quiet, I'm still angry with you." He boops their snoot.

"...baa."

"They seem pretty nice." GingerBrave says, "But they were with you like all day yesterday... where are they now?"

"Ha ha, I'm afraid (C/F) Cookie is busy at the moment." He grabs them by the string holding the soulstone around their neck as they try to run off, "But they will be joining us for the Council; they are one of the most skilled Cookies I've ever known."

"Baa?!" ('One of'?!)

"Hush."

"I look forward to more formally meeting them." Clotted Cream Cookie smiles. "Their insight is bound to be incredibly useful."

"Where will this fella go during the Council?" GingerBrave pats the sheep's head.

Pure Vanilla Cookie tugs the animal into a hug as he sets down his gardening tools, "Back to the stable, I presume. Now that the forest beneath us is recovering I put one there to start tending to some sheep, and they wandered over to my flock one day."

"Oh! Cool!" GingerBrave says, "Maybe I'll go pay them all a visit."

"Please do. It is most refreshing to have Cookie company to share their antics with." Pure Vanilla Cookie grins.

"I hate to interrupt, but I would like to be finished with our tour of the Kingdom before the Council starts." Clotted Cream Cookie says.

"Ok. See ya Pure Vanilla Cookie! And goodbye to you too." GingerBrave bids them farewell.