Prologue

We see a circus tent as we go inside as we see everyone had gathered as we see a man in a ringmaster outfit.

Noah: Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages, I welcome you all to the greatest show on Earth. I welcome you to Circus Jurassic.

We then see a Tyrannosaurus Rex come out as we see seven kids in they're teens that were on it as they were five boys and two girls as we see everyone cheer out in excitement as we see the eldest was standing on the dinosaur's head as he waved to everyone in the crowd as the show had clowns, acrobats on the tightrope, the human cannonball, the lion tamer and other shows after the show we see a boy was trying to help a clown with fitting into his outfit as he was seen eating popcorn.

Dimitri: Come on Chesterfield, slow down.

Chesterfield: Why? It's free ain't it?

We then see the other kids come in.

Andruw: Everyone loved the show.

Piper: Yeah, and they even loved your performance Dimitri.

Rowan: Yeah, you're almost famous in this circus.

Dimitri: Come on guys, you all know that I don't care about money or fame. I just-

Elliotte: Want to entertain people, we know.

Grayson: That's the one thing everyone loves about you.

Dimitri: Well thanks. I'm just glad that we can spread this much joy to the world.

Everette: Yeah, and maybe one day you might get to run this circus.

Dimitri: Maybe, but do you guys even think I'm cut out for that kind of thing?

Piper: Of course, you basically know all of Noah's tricks, you'll be an excellent ringmaster one day.

Dimitri: Yeah, you're right.

After the show we see the kids were in their rooms as we see Noah was reading them a book.

Noah: After the tragic demise of Hakon and the captain of the guards Goliath had learned that his last friends had been placed under a spell that put them in a stone slumber by the magus who was blinded by his grief. When returning to the castle, Goliath asked the princess to take the eggs in the rookery and asked the Magus to cast the spell one last time on him and his sorcerer friend Ashton. And they have been in stone to this day.

Rowan: Wow, so the magus had them all be stone forever?

Noah: Not exactly, the spell can only be broken when the castle rises above the clouds. Oh! That reminds me! I have a treat for you kids!

Everette: Really?

Elliotte: It's not anything like painting the fence again?

Noah: Oh no! You'll love this trust me. Oh Piper, could you do me a favor?