Showman in Metropolis.

We see Dimitri as he was asleep in his bed as he woke up.

Dimitri: Well another day, another trip, I better get ready.

We see Dimitri as he gets up from his bed but sees a lump under his blanket.

Dimitri: Huh? What's that?

Dimitri then moved the blanket as he then looked to see a girl with bright red hair was asleep in his bed and saw that she was naked.

Rias: Mmm, Dimitri turn off the sun. It's too bright

Dimitri was seen in a state of shock.

Ashton: Dimitri you dog!

Dimitri then turned and saw Ashton at the doorway drinking his morning tea

Dimitri: Hey! I don't even know what's going on!

Ashton: (sarcastic) Right. Sexy little crumpet like that and you don't know what's going on.

Dimitri: I'm serious!

Ashton: Of course you are! (Sips his tea) So what's her name?

Dimitri: How should I know?

Noah: I see Rias is still asleep

They turned and saw Noah was behind Ashton.

Dimitri: Wait, you know her?

Noah: Of course her parents and I agreed that she will be much happier with us instead of Japan

Ashton: Oh.

Noah: Meet me with the others as soon as Rias wakes up and gets dressed.

He then left the room as footsteps were heard.

Elliotte: Dimitri, you up yet?

Dimitri: Uh yeah! Just tidying up a bit!

Dimitri then grabbed the blanket and used it to cover Rias with it as we see Elliotte coming to the doorway as he then stopped to see Dimitri on the bed and was on top of Rias while having the blanket covering her.

Elliotte: Uh Dimitri, you do realize that there is a girl in your bed and naked.

Dimitri: Yeah.

We see Elliotte as he walks downstairs as Dimitri then goes to his knees.

Dimitri: Somebody please kill me and put an end to this misery.

Rias: It's quite a morning isn't it?

He looked up and saw Rias sitting up in bed and was uncovered.

Dimitri: Uh, you're not covered up.

Rias: Yes.

Dimitri: But I can see everything.

Rias: Want me to stand up and give you a better view?

Rias then stood up from the bed as Dimitri stared in shock but shook it away as he looked away.