A merry scary Christmas

We see Dimitri as he was seen swinging around a big tree with a red ribbing as we see the ribbon was being wrapped around the three as we see Dimitri throwing various ornaments on it as he came down as we see the tree was decorated as we see Demona coming and sees the tree.

Demona: Why did you place those things on that tree?

Dimitri: It's not just a tree, Demona, it's a Christmas tree.

Demona: Christmas?

Dimitri: Yeah, it's a holiday humans celebrate.

Demona: I do not understand anything about these holidays.

Dimitri: They're very special, holidays are where everyone celebrates together and spends time with their family and remember all the fun they had together.

Demona: I still fail to understand.

Dimitri: Then maybe you should try experiencing Christmas.

Dimitri then put a sweater with a picture of Santa on it on Demona

Demona: Why did you put this itchy sweater with a picture of a fat man on me?

Dimitri: One, it is what people do on Christmas, two that 'Fat man" is Santa Claus.

Demona: Santa?

Dimitri: Yeah, he's the man who comes at christmas night in a flying sleigh pulled by reindeer and gives presents to all the good people of the world.

Demona: So you worship a criminal?

Dimitri: He's not a criminal and we don't exactly worship him but my point is he is the main thing for christmas. Santa goes to house to house and enters via chimney and gives people presents or coal if they were bad

Demona: But how is this Santa able to tell who is good and who is bad?

Dimitri: Santa has a nice list and naughty list, if you're on the nice list then Santa leaves you presents but if you're on the naughty list then you get nothing but coal.

Ashton: (mimicking a famous ventriloquist) Here I come to save the day! And I look fabulous!

We see Ashton as he dressed in the same sweater as Demona

Ashton: Hey guys, nice sweater Demona.

Demona: Uh thanks

Ashton: What's going on?

Dimitri: I was just explaining to Demona about Christmas and Santa Claus.

Ashton: Oh.

Dimitri: And Demona I really hope this will be your best Christmas ever.

Demoan: We'll see.

We later go outside as it was snowing and we see a snowman was made as a stick was placed in its face.

Luffy: There, all done. Well look who just dropped in, it's Mr. Snowbarrel.

Ashton: You amateur. You call that pathetic lump a snowman? Behold!

Ashton reveals his creation to be a perfect replica of Demona

Ashton: The snow queen!

Luffy: Whoa, cool. But can your lady do this?

Luffy then pushed the arm out as it launched at Ashton's snow sculpture destroying the head as Ashton was still for a minute and then turned to his snow sculpture in shock as he was seen kicking the head of Luffy's snowman.

Ashton: The hell do you think you're doing!?

Luffy: Hey! You big bully!

We see Luffy as he tackles Ashton but later seen running as Ashton chased him while throwing snowballs but Ashton was seen running as Luffy rolled a giant snowball.