A night with a raptor

On a dark and stormy night we see a ship sailing through the water as we see on the deck was a block of ice as a dinosaur egg was seen inside it as the ropes soon started to break and the egg then slid off deck and then landed in the water as it drifted away. We later go to the beach in japan as we see the group was there and Ashton was seen with a fishing pole as Dimitri is with him.

Ashton: So how this works is I just pull it back and then cast the line into the sea?

Dimitri: Yeah. It's that simple.

Ashton: Ok, I'll give it a try.

We see Ashton pull the fishing rod back unaware that the line was sent back as the hook grabs a ball sending it to sea as we see Weiss was sitting on a chair reading as the line catches her book and sends it to sea.

Weiss: Hey!

Then the line catches the chair Weiss was sitting on as it was sent to sea flipping Weiss off of it.

Weiss: Watch where your-

Then the hook of the line catches Weiss' dress and then it gets ripped off of her leaving her in her bra and panties.

Weiss: Aren't you listening to me, you moron?!

Ashton: That's your first mistake. (Hands the pole to Dimitri) Hold this.

Ashton then charged at Weiss and started pummeling her as Dimitri felt the line tug.

Dimitri: Guys, I think I got a bite.

Dimitri then started to reel the line in as Ashton came to Dimitri.

Ashton: Ruby, quick, go get the camera! (Punches Weiss one more time) Never call me a moron again, got it?

Weiss: (in pain) Noted.

We see Ruby come to Ashton with a camera as he points it at Dimitri reeling in what the line has caught.

Ashton: Must be over five pounds, I don't wanna miss this.

We then see Dimitri reel in a block of ice which contains the dinosaur egg

Ashton: An egg? Seriously?

Grayson: Actually, that's a dinosaur egg, and by the looks of it this must have been preserved over 20 million years ago.

Ruby: You mean we reeled in a dinosaur?

Velma: I heard that scientists discovered the dinosaur egg preserved in ice in an iceberg and was lost in sea.

Luffy: Awesome! I can't wait to eat it!

Dimitri: No, we're not gonna eat it, we need to take it somewhere.

Grayson: There's a museum not far from here.

Shaggy: Then let's go before that egg-cicle melts.

We see them loading the egg into the back of the mystery machine as they were seen going off to the museum as they were seen at a museum as we see them inside as Grayson came to the group.

Zoro: So, how's the egg?

Grayson: They're gonna put it in the arctic room, that way it'll stay frozen.

Asuka: So what would have happened if the egg wasn't reeled in.

Grayson: Judging by the current the ocean was giving; the egg would have floated here to the museum.

Ashton: Until Dimitri caught it.

Yang: So, what are they gonna do with it?

Grayson: Some are trying to think of a way to bring the egg to life, and that would be a nice scientific discovery if they found the way.